Rabbit On a Stick

marinade
4lb deboned rabbit backs and legs cut into small cubes
4tbl spoons olive oil
5cloves garlic minced
2tbl spoons rosemary
3tbl spoons parmesan cheese
salt and pepper

Place rabbit {cotton tail} cubes in combined marinade and let marinade over night

Place rabbit on skewers {small portions} roll skewers in flour then in egg then in seasoned bread crumbs.

Heat a cast iron frying pan with oil and brown skewers in oil place browned skewers in roasting pan standing vertical and roast at 400 degrees for 40 minutes enjoy serve with a nice Niagara merlot

Gotta have the Merlot with it.

:laugh:

--Wag--

Rabbits are cute. I think you need another dog, though!!! :laugh:

We had 3 before I went to the Bash. But our Dane kept killing the our birds so we had to sell her. And our female Great Pyrenees died unexpectedly 2 weeks before she was due to deliver pups. So now we are just down to 1

So our daughter has been wanting bunnies for a looooong time. So, since I'm a big softy and she's old enough to take care of them by herself I agreed to let her get some. WHIPKRAKR picked them up yesterday.

ATTN MR. BISCUIT - These are NOT handheld toys for you:whistle:

View attachment 1510247

View attachment 1510248
and I got pictures of Karen chasing your "wanna be " chickens around the yard... :rofl: furry cows, dogs the size of small horses, fake chickens... cute sheep and now you got hand warmers...

We had 3 before I went to the Bash. But our Dane kept killing the our birds so we had to sell her. And our female Great Pyrenees died unexpectedly 2 weeks before she was due to deliver pups. So now we are just down to 1

:cry: Sorry about your other dogs.

Back