Last night.......

delboy

God save the Queen.......
Donating Member
Registered
A Muslim woman knocked on my door last night. I didn't open the door.

I just talked through the letter box to see how she F***ing liked it.

jump9.gif

You guys a really have a field day over there with the whole vial thing aren’t ya deldewey.

Controversy is also happeing in the US over the eye slit vails. A teacher somewhere is being told she cannot wear hers because it is hard for the students to hear her.

She is crying it invades on her religion. I thought religion is kept out of schools?? We cant have the 10 commandments or prayer in school why should their even be a debate over hoodies??

(BlueHaya @ Oct. 25 2006,08:24) Controversy is also happeing in the US over the eye slit vails.  A teacher somewhere is being told she cannot wear hers because it is hard for the students to hear her.

She is crying it invades on her religion.  I thought religion is kept out of schools??  We cant have the 10 commandments or prayer in school why should their even be a debate over hoodies??
Yhea but its nothing like what they are going through over there. Im sure it will start up here soon enough.

Gunny, this is what kids have to face at school in the north of England  
argue.gif

Bet you she has been paid to do this shid
rant.gif

amzi_203.jpg

Sounds like your all a bunch of racist bastardos...

jump9.gif

poke.gif

Just like some here say about me, for things like this...

However, I agree 100%...
I think the Burka thing should be somewhat limited in use...

How can it be limited?

I have no idea, but I do see a problem if it is pushed to far...
Such as Banks, Post Offices, schools and such...

David

(deldewey @ Oct. 25 2006,08:38) Gunny, this is what kids have to face at school in the north of England  
argue.gif

Bet you she has been paid to do this shid  
rant.gif
Hey brother i feel ya! If you want to know how I feel give me a PM and we'll talk.

Ohh....i think Im gonna stay quiet on this one and wing this thread....I can see some problems with this thread in the future so Ill be quiet
beerchug.gif

Bah, who cares....I agree with your action 100%
super.gif

Any one remember the driver's license deal? Was that just in Florida?

She sued the government for racism because they wouldn't let her take her pic with her burka on? Uhhh, what good is the pic if you can't see her face?
rock.gif

We need a emoticon with a hoodie.  

I know there are good muslims and extreme ones, but how do you tell them apart until its too late? Sorry I tend to be not Politically Correct

until I can keep a pet pig or even a sausage factory over there they need to respect the way we run things here.

Back