Fatal attraction

Speed King

Banned
That woman that I have not seen or talked to since 2007 that stole my muffler off my Kawasaki shows up at my door last week with the muffler she stole.

How do I get rid of her?

She came over last night at 11:00 and then again this morning, I dont answer the door and she knows i am home cuz my car is in the driveway.

I think I might have to get a restraining order, she's crazy.

Continue to ignore her or tell her you've moved on and she should do the same. Either way it's not going to matter if she's as crazy as you say, she'll do whatever it is that crazy folks do.

I think a restraining order is for cases of domestic violence. Might want to check into you're state's stalking law if they have one. However, a restraining or stalking order isn't gonna stop her, it only documents the prior act(s) and increases the penalties when she acts out again.

Call the cops and have her tresspassed first. Most judges will ask that there be a history before granting an R.O.

If she is crazy, just answer the door and act like you dont know her. :laugh:

Just got a restraining order for someone recently... Judge just wanted some sort of evidence... In this particular case it was text messages... Good for 500 yards... :beerchug:

Speed the best way to get rid of another woman is...........with another woman !
Get one of your friends gals to answer the door in a robe or something and she will freak, cry and run away...hopefully.
Or she will jump the girl and you will have front row seat to a Meowwwwwwww..catfight !

Tell her to call you and then let another girl answer it...

Tie a bikini top around your rear view mirror...:whistle:

Dont ask me how I know...:laugh:
Should work...

Speed the best way to get rid of another woman is...........with another woman !
Get one of your friends gals to answer the door in a robe or something and she will freak, cry and run away...hopefully.
Or she will jump the girl and you will have front row seat to a Meowwwwwwww..catfight !

Tell her to call you and then let another girl answer it...

Tie a bikini top around your rear view mirror...:whistle:

Dont ask me how I know...:laugh:
Should work...

:rofl::rofl: Sounds like someone has had a similar experience :whistle:

Seriously though, I had a similar experience. This girl that I used to date just wouldnt let go. She came over all hours of the day and night and all she wanted to do was fool around. Booty call after booty call. It took me almost 6 months to get rid of her :laugh: :whistle:

:rofl::rofl: Sounds like someone has had a similar experience :whistle:

Oh Brudda ! :laugh:

If only I had a pic of the look in her face when my buddies gal answered the door with a robe on(clothes on under it)
I was sitting on couch looking 'exhausted' and she opened the door.
Instant tears and C'Ya ! :laugh:

She did kick my T/A on way thru parking lot though..:cry:
but that was that and i never heard from her again !

Maybe giver her what she wants, I think we all know what that might be.....:whistle:

Seriously though....good luck working it out. Things like that situation can go from bad to worse sometimes.

Back