She Won the Lottery

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

A woman came home, screeching her car into the driveway, and ran into the house.

She slammed the door and shouted at the top of her lungs, 'Honey, pack your bags. I won the lottery!'

The husband said, 'Oh my God! What should I pack, beach stuff or mountain stuff?'

'Doesn't matter,' she said. 'Just get out.'

ohsnap1.gif

beerchug.gif

Anyone hear where the felon won a lottery and now they say they aint paying? WTF?

beerchug.gif

Anyone hear where the felon won a lottery and now they say they aint paying?  WTF?
HA!   Fine by me.  Criminals should not have ANY RIGHTS whatsoever
Concur! I think in order to cut our costs and losses, we should only let them shower once a week, and only give them hot meals three times per week. I suspect it could be utilized as an additional deterrent to crime.

moon.gif

beerchug.gif

Anyone hear where the felon won a lottery and now they say they aint paying?  WTF?
I can't remember what he did , it wasn't real bad but he was on probation and one of the terms was NO GAMBLING . Well he won , I think $100,000 on a scartch ticket . Now the state is not paying . Wasn't this in New York just a couple weeks ago ?

probation violation... export him to the west texas tent city prison and send me his winnings. just my .02
cool.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

A woman came home, screeching her car into the driveway, and ran into the house.

She slammed the door and shouted at the top of her lungs, 'Honey, pack your bags. I won the lottery!'

The husband said, 'Oh my God! What should I pack, beach stuff or mountain stuff?'

'Doesn't matter,' she said. 'Just get out.'

ohsnap1.gif
jump9.gif
rofl.gif

Back