Las Vegas MEET - 2003

wasssssup doc? Dates are still 4/24-27? I am allready committed to Searspoint the following weekend so will have to see what happens that week.
wink.gif
Sonomafest bike week

I only ride a small portion of the 15 going to Vegas, the rest is back roads. It is a longer distance, but more fun. At the speeds that I travel on those back roads, it takes about the same amount of time to get there...
Cool, maybe we can ride up together? I'll try to keep up.
biggrin.gif

Doc just put in the leave paper work so I am good with the Corps! Now to work the boss at cycle gear!

Marc "Howlin Mad"

PS. Sounds like a lot of people are coming!

OK,,,HERE IS THE BEST HOTEL DEAL I HAVE FOUND.

The Silverton. Arrive on the 23rd and stay for 4 days, $180...BOOK ONLINE NOW!

www.silvertonhotel.com

It also says that if you need more than 4 rooms, to call and get a group rate...cannot beat the price!!!

I don't have a list yet...I will do a roll call, and then work out a preliminary meeting area later...we are still 6-7 weeks out.

ss

OK,,,HERE IS THE BEST HOTEL DEAL I HAVE FOUND.

The Silverton. Arrive on the 23rd and stay for 4 days, $180...BOOK ONLINE NOW!

www.silvertonhotel.com

It also says that if you need more than 4 rooms, to call and get a group rate...cannot beat the price!!!
That is a good price and the location is good too. Near the strip and close to the Red Rock canyons.... Yeah, that would work guys....

I saw an ad for the San Remo, which is kinda on the strip. That would work well too... COOL!

We could probably bribe the Valet...or talk to a manager and see if we could park the bikes outside the entrance.

ss

Valet NO DOUBT! I can also help with some locks, chains, etc., but I think at most places, the valet guys will hook you up for a few bucks.

I'm not lettin no stinkin valet park MY bike... he can watch it tho....... give him the smell of cold blue steel first.
biggrin.gif

looking at the ignition lock cylinder on my busa today....... it looks way too easy to jammy that sucker. must be some kind of other way to lock the handlebars....

hey sterling where were you last night. Eric and i were looking for you he is going to try to get those dates off so he can go with us. i wanted to see your HID. hopefully i will see you next week with my beast.

i know we didnt let this thread die! we should all get together before we depart like meet up at bike night and get to know eachother and figure out the different groups. just to get kind of organized.

Back