Did someone say...VEGAS!!!

SterlingSilver

Registered
Ok everyone, time to start working out the details...just over a month to go! Dates are as follows (April 17-18 are a Saturday & Sunday). Some people will want to go a day or two early (Like me). Saturday night is bike night at the dragstrip, which someone else can post the details. I am sure we will go on a long ride, 500 mile or so on Saturday like last year. Here is what we need for everyone else to fill in. We need things to do Friday and Saturday as a group, even if it is riding down Vegas Blvd in a pack. I think everyone is on board with a group photo at either/both locations (at the track and on Vegas Blvd stopping traffic). Go ahead and post suggestions of things to do and so on.

What I request everyone do is to email me at mr.sterling@comcast.net and let me know a few things like:

Name
Screen Name
Bike
Phone # (cell)
Emergency #
Where you are coming from

I know we had a great time last year and I look forward to seeing all of you again. If you have any hook-ups that we can use...get to it!

Sterling

i wanna go, but no way can I withstand 385 miles on my BUSA.
btw, i'm in vegas now...... bout to go back downstairs and black jack it up.

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU KNOW THE LAWS OUT HERE IN VEGAS, BUT THEY ARE LAME.
YOU CANNOT PASS BETWEEN CARS AND RIDE IN BETWEEN LANES ON A MOTORCYCLE.
IT'S AGAINST THEIR LAWS. REALLY WACK

Im going the week before,
smile.gif
mad.gif
smile.gif
mad.gif

smile.gif

mad.gif

Sounds like fun to me!! I will see you guys in April!!!!!! Sterling, "YOU'VE GOT MAIL"......

jump9.gif

LoBusa

Back