Lady Busa comes home.

Sorry about the yard. I bet if you get called up again someone will look after the bike though!
biggrin.gif

I'll take care of the yard for you on your next mission.... just make sure the busa key is easily accessible.
biggrin.gif

It's a bit darker than the photo's showed us before.  I would call it a Burnt Copper/Orange.  I really like it.

Had my first taunt this morning.  One of those fast little trucks called a lightning was at the intersection next to me and was revving his engine.  I nodded and reved back.  The light turned greeen and he peeled out.  LOL, I just pulled away normal laughing.  It was so funny (to me anyway) and he looked like and idiot.  I do that in my Mustang all the time when station wagons want to race me.

I just feel that I have nothing to proove.

Paul
AAAHAHAHAAA! I love doing that!

Excellent pics of the bike!

Mustang is an 70 Grabber with a 351C in it with a Hurst factory shifter. It's my high school car and has 71,000 miles on her. Fold down back seat and comp suspension. Fun to drive but she's taking second seat right now.
smile.gif

absolutely awesome....I'm tryin to talk the ol' ball n' chain into gettin' one . who knows ...maybe . "But you just got this one" nag nag nag.....
hee hee hee....kiddin', she's great.
I like yer hog too . Whats zat...about a '78 FLH , with all of the cop fixin's on it . Actually , with all the bags and what not it's probably classed as an FLHTC or something ?

SWEET BUSA....yer a lucky man....coolest new ride on the site .

96 FLHP (P is Police) Road King.  And thanks so much.
couldnt see the motor so I just guessed shovel head 'cause there were so many painted like that back then. Awesome a nice trouble-free Evo . Very cool . Any mods? Have ya got her all jacked up, Branch heads , Andrews cam , maybe some screamin' eagle or Python's. You must have a blast on 2 Wheeled Tuesdays . All 4 shows on speed channel relate to yer bikes . Have a good 1....

kickass.gif
- REVLIS SAID: "Hey man remember, Us Monochromatic Busa Pilots have to stick together...Them two tone folks are pretty ruthless..."

sly.gif
- 27 days left to be a monochromatic busa pilot

idea.gif
- Remember this, Lazer: Your bike is burnt copper or Orange but sure isn't two toned...

Thats right Lazer, S7R4NGER has it nailed.

I am including the The Burnt 'O' 03 in the Monochromatic crowd.   Were talking paint not frames/wheels etc...

cool.gif

Back