My New Busa

pulk

Registered
Better late than never. It's a little cloudy out today and I'm no photographer but here she is. Wanted to thank everyone again for their input when I was riding the fence on whether or not to go new or used. I did go new
smile.gif

IMG_0595.JPG

you did pick the fastest color..but yours will be a little slower than most of ours...

Once u remove the reflectors and license plate dongle in the rear then u will be up to speed with the rest of us K8 orng/blk busa's!!!

hahaah

GREAT CHOICE!! u clearly have good taste!
beerchug.gif

Yeah, I had originally decided on the Black/Gray. It's beautiful but a little much gray and not enough black for my personal taste. Orange is not even a favorite color of mine but this orange does look good and it has a fiery/deep tone to it. And the red'ish stripes on the fairings next to the Kanji look really sweet too!

guys all the colors are nice,i had wanted a white one then i was thinking about a blue,the other day i ordered the black/grey one because the next available gen2 busa bikes will be in 1.5 months so i just didnt care anymore,so i ordered the LAST black/grey at the dealership....up close still rocks as a color,mean as hell!!! as long as its a busa thats what i say,right fellas?

Back