Lunch ride!  40 mins of bliss

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
Today is PERFECT. Bikes will be rolling statewide after work, but I couldn't wait. Put on the gear, ate a twinkie and some Dr. Pepper as lunch and hit the road... WITH camera of course. Too busy enjoying teh day to take too many shots, but here's a few. It's partly cloudy and a perfect 75 degrees.
Here's a stop in the middle of nowhere. Notice the lack of cows.

stop.JPG

You stink...it's still raining here and has been for 40 days and 40 nights...damn it...

laugh.gif

I bumped the camera into video mode and had to pull this still frame. coulda been a really nice pic, but nooooooo

all_about_me.jpg

And finally, a shot of the wonderfuly sky. Hey, wasn't I whining about Iowa a few posts back? For today... I take it all back. For now.
smile.gif

sky.JPG

VaB, .... tee hee hee tee hee hee [playful teasing] NOW you wished you lived in Iowa, don cha??
biggrin.gif

Oh yeah...well, here's what it's like where I am...

Note: I am a professional...don't try to recreate the weather as I have without adult supervision...

rain.jpg

Just wondering...
It seems to me it would be very difficult to go back to work after a "lunch" on the 'busa...

dang it sure looks nice out there today....I have an ex girlfriend I still talk to all the time that lives in Boone. I'm jealous of that weather.....the weather man here says "possible chance of rain in the afternoons until Oct"
sad.gif
sux cuz sometimes it doesnt do it and sometimes its soo bad you'd die on 2 wheels
rock.gif

WWJD, you are da man with those rolling pics you take ! I used to do it all the time on my mountain bike, and my buds called me crazy. Haven't gotten up the courage to try it on the 'Busa yet, that $600 camera wouldn't like the impact at warp speeds if I dropped it.

hehehehe thanks!  other than the confidence of stability inspired by the busa, my only other hurdle was convincing myself that dropping the camera would not be the end of the world and that I should just buy another one.  finally getting there was very freeing.  
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1090945917 -->

Back