Kind of a silly question… I think

sietek

Registered
I have an ’05 LE (the faster gunmetal gray color)
tounge.gif
. Well, I was looking on the Suzuki website the other day (as I contemplate a new GSX-R750 for my wife), I notice the description on the ’05 Busa LE reads: “Limited Edition includes: Gunmetal Gray finish with accented wheels and Limited Edition emblem.â€￾ Now, not that I have ever really spent a lot of time looking for it, but for the life of me, I do not remember EVER seeing a “Limited Editionâ€￾ emplem anywhere on the bike. Am I just missing it? Can anyone please tell me if/where there is any such emblem on the bike.

Thanks in advance.
1zhelp.gif

If you have it it is on the triple tree. Lot of folks didn't get them with the '05 and had to call Suzuki in order to get one. It was kind of a hot topic about May/June last year. Talk to your dealer or call Suzuki to get one.

Nope, not there.... BASTARDS!!!!!
evil.gif

Do you know if they are giving the emblems away, or am I going to have to pony up some $$$
rock.gif

I saw a post like this once in the past Thought suzuki was doing something about it but not sure time to do some searching here to track down the other post.

Call Suzuki they will send one after you give them your vin # 714 996 7040 or 714 572 1490

Its just a very small metal tag that goes on the triple tree.Its only about an inch wide

Back