THE BUSA DESIGN...

URBAN COWBOY

Registered
Hey guys and gals, is the “Busa†the only production bike that has had the same design for 7 years or more? I can’t think of another production bike that has had the same design since its initial production. The “Busa†kind of reminds me of the Porsche 911 sport car design. It’s timeless. It looks just as good today as it did when it first came out. I get compliments on my ’04 “Busa†all the time. Most come from people who know nothing about bikes, but just like the way the “Busa†looks. Suzuki engineers did a good job on the “Busa.†Right now I’m trying to figure out how they can ever top the original. Long live the King!

URBAN COWBOY

Pricless
devil.gif
I know there's a commercial in there some where.

The ZX11 went on basically unchanged from 1991 to 1999, the 1990 was different only esthetically. In 1995 they added a clock in the instrument panel, besides that it stayed the same bike until the ZZR1200, which was only newer esthetics once again, and an upgraded engine.

Good to mention that bike was the fastest production bike from 1990 to 1997, when the Honda Blackbird came out and barely made it in front of the Kawi. All changed when the Busa finally came in 1999...

It's a modern clasic! That's one of the reasons I bought mine. It's such a well thought out, versatile bike the only changes have been tweaks here and there.

beerchug.gif

The ZX11 went on basically unchanged from 1991 to 1999, the 1990 was different only esthetically. In 1995 they added a clock in the instrument panel, besides that it stayed the same bike until the ZZR1200, which was only newer esthetics once again, and an upgraded engine.

Good to mention that bike was the fastest production bike from 1990 to 1997, when the Honda Blackbird came out and barely made it in front of the Kawi. All changed when the Busa finally came in 1999...
hmmmmmmm I was thinking there was a a c model that ran from 1990 to 1993 then the d model took over and ran from 1994 to 2001 was produced with the 12 r for a couple years then discontinued

Hey guys and gals, is the “Busa†the only production bike that has had the same design for 7 years or more? I can’t think of another production bike that has had the same design since its initial production. The “Busa†kind of reminds me of the Porsche 911 sport car design. It’s timeless. It looks just as good today as it did when it first came out. I get compliments on my ’04 “Busa†all the time. Most come from people who know nothing about bikes, but just like the way the “Busa†looks. Suzuki engineers did a good job on the “Busa.†Right now I’m trying to figure out how they can ever top the original. Long live the King!

URBAN COWBOY
THE AEROS OF THE BUSA IS SUCH A WORK OF ART I CANT ASK FOR ANY MORE FOR YEARS TO COME MORE POWER IS NO PROBLEM

hmmmmmmm I was thinking there was a a c model that ran from 1990 to 1993 then the d model took over and ran from 1994 to 2001 was produced with the 12 r for a couple years then discontinued
Tail light/rear styling and added ram air vent are the only differences between c and d model zx11's I believe.
They sold both the zx10 and 11 in 1990, and the 11 and 12 in 00/01.

Back