kid in a probe

billbell

Jap is where it's at!
Donating Member
Registered
I was on my way home from work yesterday and I saw some kid in an early 90's probe. When I went by him, he started revving his engine like he wanted to race. I just shook my head and laughed at him. I had my helmet on so he couldn't see me but I laughed hard. I haven't been riding my Busa long but I am damn sure I could have wiped that kids ass off the road. Just wanted to share something funny with everyone.

dude its gonna happen ALOT MORE be prepared just don't loose your head because the popo will drill that excessive speed ticket in yo azz (trust me been there)

ices_rofl.gif

This same type of thing happened to me a coupla days ago, except it was some punk kid and his girl in daddy's 350z. Came up to red light he started revving the engine- I put my visor up and started howling laughter, then put my stand down, got off the bike clutching my stomach and slapping the tank and howling like a madman. Then went down to one knee still holding my stomach, and started pounding on my seat...The people in the other cars around us started laughing their heads off. The little poop got all pissed and flipped me off, so I got back on and when the light went green just ran through first to about 75, at which point I was about 100 yards ahead of him, then shifted up to 4th, raised my hand in the one finger salute, and cruised on. I highly recommend you try that, I had a great time!
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

That's great Ed!

Definatel gonna do it next time!

I liked the get-off-the-bike-clutching-somach-and-down-to-one-knee part

same thing happened to me on hwy 280 the other day,,, a audi A8 L was coming up fast on the fast lane and jammed by me in number 2 lane... i got up to him (130mph) and it looked like he was having fun, then i pulled ahead (about 20 feet) and stayed there... he then came over in the #3 lane and it seemed he had a speed limiter or something then I slowly pulled more ahead of him until i was a mile ahead then i exited to go home... fun!

Man! I never get ANY fun! No one challenges me.
sad.gif
I had one decked out vette gode me on an on ramp 2 years ago whilst on my Ninja 1000, but that's it. I'm gettin antsie!!

while back when i was on my gsxr1100 a newer mustang and a rice burner were revving their motors and i glanced at both. when the light turned green i eased the clutch out while the other 2 squeeled their tires then i hammered on it. and got about 1/2 block ahead and looked behind me and threw both hands up in the air like "wheres the competition?" little boys with little toys just dont understsand..

I had an acura integra try and pace me once....I didn't even bother with it. Guy zoomed past me and kept flooring it.

I also had a guy on a YZF something...it was probably an early 90s model. I gave the dude an upwards nod, since he was on my right side. Fuggin punk looked at me, dropped a gear and started hammering it. When that happened, I dropped into second, tucked, and hammered it WO. Left him behind about 75-100 yards. I don't remember seeing him after that. I even slowed up to see where he was at, but he was gone. Oh well....

i don't get challenged much either;but,a couple of weeks ago me and a friend were riding hwy1 to Big Sur(me on a busa my buddy on a 1200 bandit)when we came apon a cbr600rr.he pulled to the side so that we could pass,and then started chassing us.i said to myself "hey,why don't we let this guy join us" ;so i slowed down the pace a little(so he could catch up to us between turns).well,this plan didn't work so well because every set of tuns this guy would disappear, the cbr decided that he had enough after about three miles,and stopped reappearing in my mirrors.
sorry cbr dude,i was trying to be nice

Love the fun... I have stuff happen on 280, like Mike at least once a week, sometimes I play others I just laugh at. Most people just get out of my way.

Yea, mostly "Ricers" and those Lightning trucks for some reason. I will rev my engine and get them excited but most of the time when the light turns green I just pull away at a normal speed making the Ricer look like an idiot. Same technique works in my 70 Mustang fastback. Station wagons will want to race me.

I just find it funny to see them peel out by themselves and embarrass themselves. Sometimes I do race though with the same outcome as posted above.

Paul

I got challenged last summer by some punk kids on their 600's.... I think they expect me to miss a gear or something so they can say they smoked a busa.

ices_rofl.gif

This same type of thing happened to me a coupla days ago, except it was some punk kid and his girl in daddy's 350z. Came up to red light he started revving the engine- I put my visor up and started howling laughter, then put my stand down, got off the bike clutching my stomach and slapping the tank and howling like a madman. Then went down to one knee still holding my stomach, and started pounding on my seat...The people in the other cars around us started laughing their heads off. The little poop got all pissed and flipped me off, so I got back on and when the light went green just ran through first to about 75, at which point I was about 100 yards ahead of him, then shifted up to 4th, raised my hand in the one finger salute, and cruised on. I highly recommend you try that, I had a great time!
jump9.gif

jump9.gif
Oh man! That is funny stuff...why can't someone get this on video!
laugh.gif

jump9.gif

C'mon guys... You have to appreciate friendly challenges. I hang both with the bike crowd as well as with the cager's crowd, and most of the "punk kids in ricers" are just out for a thrill. 95% KNOW that just about ANY bike will beat them, but still...
You can't take 'em seriously, but dont be a-holes... besides, starting up form a light at normal speed on a bike is pretty fast compared to a car... most ricers enjoy "racing" bikes, even if we're not "really racing".
tounge.gif

I gotta say, the most fun I've had in a race was against an R1... I was on my SV650 and he SMOKED me, but then he slowed down and let me catch up to him. We rode for a little while popping wheelies and messing around. He was a real good sport, and even though I got burnt by him, it was fun as hell
biggrin.gif

Anyways, don't take street races too seriously, if you don't want to race, then don't, but if you do, HAVE FUN!
Btw, I don't know about you, but when I'm at a light and burnout by myself, i dont find it embarrasing... do u?
rock.gif

All you guys/gals have it easy. At least the Vette/Mustang/A8 are somewhat in the ball park (I said somewhat). I was once "challenged" by a Mazda. Not an RX, but a PROTEGE. A flippin' Protoge.

I was insulted!

What's the WORST car you've been challenged by? Any Gremlin or Pintos out there?

--Juggler

Busaman86,

I am not embarrassed to burn out myself. That's not what I meant. I just said that sometimes when a Ricer wants to race me and they are taunting me, I make like I am going to race them and then just drive away normal. I don't know if the Ricer feels embarrassed or not. I just get challenged a lot and I am kind of old so I take it easy. I can only speak for myself.

Paul

All you guys/gals have it easy.  At least the Vette/Mustang/A8 are  somewhat in the ball park (I said somewhat).   I was once "challenged" by a Mazda.  Not an RX, but a PROTEGE.  A flippin' Protoge.

I was insulted!

What's the WORST car you've been challenged by?  Any Gremlin or Pintos out there?

--Juggler
I teach HS auto shop. Kids pull up to me in EVERYTHING and want to go.

Prolly the funniest was an old bronco!
<marquee></marquee>

Back