Kids riding gear...

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
Anyone know where I can get CHEAP (I don't care if its used) gear for kids? Looking to take my 11 year old nephew on a weekend ride, but need some pants for him. I don't want to buy $150 pants that he'll never wear again.

He fits into my wifes coats/helmet so that's not an issue, nor do I have an issue buying a pair of gloves for him, but I'd like him to have some sort of armored pants for the weekend..

There used to be "newenough.com" but now that they changed names, they don't offer used stuff..

I've checked craigslist and ebay, but nothing really out there either. Just looking for pointers..

:beerchug:

I went with motocross gear for my girl because of the lack of kid size road gear. It's rather unfortunate but totally understandable considering the initial cost and how quickly they outgrow suff.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I think Cycle Gear recently released a kids line of gear in one of their house brands.

I think Cycle Gear recently released a kids line of gear in one of their house brands.

I see that, the pricing is pretty good too, just the problem that they don't have sizing charts. :banghead:

I've got the same problem. I've got an 11 year old and a 13 year old, both girls that love to ride. Been lucky so far and found a textile coat, helmet and gloves for both of them. Having trouble with some sort of pants and boots. I have a Cycle Gear shop that's local so I can run down there and let them try stuff on and then they can order what i need. They just don't carry smaller sizes in boots and pants.

Back