Kicked some thug out of the tattoo shop yesterday Vent

moloko

Banned
This might be long

Guy calls and asks if we have any openings that day, receptionist says it's a maybe, depending on what he's wanting done and how long it will take etc.

Receptionist goes to the bank, and I've got about a 20 min gap between appointments so I man the front.

Enter Thug guy and his girlfriend.

Thug; You have any spots open today.

Me: What is it you're wanting done?

Thug: (turns GF around pulls shirt collar down to reveal an OMFG what the hell happend to that thing big blob of what as best I could make out was supposed to be someones name) She needs this covered up.

Me: alright, addressing the female, what did you have in mind?

Girl: I dunno, I was thinking some flowers or something pretty.

Me: Well that is do able. (flowers make great coverups) Looks like it would take about 2-2.5 hours to do, I could get you in on Thursday or late Friday.

Thug: (Attitude) I asked if you had any spots today.

Me: I know, and I don't have that much time today, but I have that amount of time on Thurs. or Friday.

Thug: What part of do you have any spots today don't you understand?

Me: Get out.

Thug: I asked you a question, what part of do you have any spots today don't you understand?

Me: What part of GTFO of the store do you not understand. (i stand up)

Thug: blah blah Eff you, this that blah (i don't remember exactly what he said but it certainly wasn't nice.)

Me: Get out or we're going to have a problem.

So, this guy calls today and asks for an owner or manager. Receptionist gives me the phone. He tells me the story of an employee wasting 10 min of his time and telling him to leave for no reason.

I tell him I had every reason to ask him to leave, he was being confrontational, unreasonable, and he's doing the same thing on the phone.

He asks to speak to whoever is above me. I inform him I'm as high up the food chain ya get around here. Unless he really wants to speak to one of my co-workers who also think he's an ******* from hearing it all go down in the lobby the previous day.

WTF is wrong with people. Just because you don't like the answer to your question doesn't mean you can throw a fit!!!

Haven't had to kick anyone out in a loooooong time. Unbelievable.

Unfortunately some people are just d**ks and witches like that. Good thing all that was thrown around were words. :thumbsup:

Welcome to my world!! Happens daily, not over tattoos but same mentality. Hope tommorrow is better for you.

No wonder certain people get labeled for sh%t like this.. Glad you told that punk ass to take his business elsewhere.. Good for you.. :thumbsup:

Where is your shop, I"ve got one I need covered,its been there since boot camp in 1977. I aint in no hurry:laugh: friday will be just fine

Welcome to the world of ever decreasing lack of more morals, respect, humility, shame or breeding.

And out of pure dullard ignorance and stupidity they exhibit no fear, respect, integrity and or sensibility. A continued separation of a better class.

Because of all of those we have uneducated, guttural, unadulterated arrogance, know anything and everything attitude, belligerence, vulgarity and a rapidly increasing percentage of society that seem to be on a mission to raise their ugly heads at any given moment and demonstrate who they are to those of us that really do not want to see nor hear from them.

was the name the name of her other boyfriend or something ?
He was probably really pissed she had another guys name on her back :)
No excuse and sorry you had to go thru it but this may be the answer to his frustration ?
Kinda hard to be behind your girl during certain times and see another guys name :laugh:

She'll be back someday to get this losers name off her, too...

Where is your shop, I"ve got one I need covered,its been there since boot camp in 1977. I aint in no hurry:laugh: friday will be just fine

Lawrence KS. Think I booked all of this friday though. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'm certain it was some other guys name. I was more than happy to help 'em out. I was really taken aback. Just like, holy crap!!! When did this conversation go south?? I was just lettin ya know what I could do for ya.

Oh, well. Don't need those kind of clients anyway... even if we have been a bit slower than we'd like the past month or so.

I get the same thing in my Neigboorhood.....................Lot's of Rich Folks with Beamers and Mercedes that think they have the right to treat Everyone Around them like ****. You should see there kids :moon:

Dude, you went about this the wrong way. You should have cleared your schedule, then proceeded to tattoo a picture of some dude's junk right on his chest, facing upwards of course.

This might be long

Guy calls and asks if we have any openings that day, receptionist says it's a maybe, depending on what he's wanting done and how long it will take etc.

Receptionist goes to the bank, and I've got about a 20 min gap between appointments so I man the front.

Enter Thug guy and his girlfriend.

Thug; You have any spots open today.

Me: What is it you're wanting done?

Thug: (turns GF around pulls shirt collar down to reveal an OMFG what the hell happend to that thing big blob of what as best I could make out was supposed to be someones name) She needs this covered up.

Me: alright, addressing the female, what did you have in mind?

Girl: I dunno, I was thinking some flowers or something pretty.

Me: Well that is do able. (flowers make great coverups) Looks like it would take about 2-2.5 hours to do, I could get you in on Thursday or late Friday.

Thug: (Attitude) I asked if you had any spots today.

Me: I know, and I don't have that much time today, but I have that amount of time on Thurs. or Friday.

Thug: What part of do you have any spots today don't you understand?

Me: Get out.

Thug: I asked you a question, what part of do you have any spots today don't you understand?

Me: What part of GTFO of the store do you not understand. (i stand up)

Thug: blah blah Eff you, this that blah (i don't remember exactly what he said but it certainly wasn't nice.)

Me: Get out or we're going to have a problem.

So, this guy calls today and asks for an owner or manager. Receptionist gives me the phone. He tells me the story of an employee wasting 10 min of his time and telling him to leave for no reason.

I tell him I had every reason to ask him to leave, he was being confrontational, unreasonable, and he's doing the same thing on the phone.

He asks to speak to whoever is above me. I inform him I'm as high up the food chain ya get around here. Unless he really wants to speak to one of my co-workers who also think he's an ******* from hearing it all go down in the lobby the previous day.

WTF is wrong with people. Just because you don't like the answer to your question doesn't mean you can throw a fit!!!

Haven't had to kick anyone out in a loooooong time. Unbelievable.

Chin up...i'm really digg'in 12 stepp'in...kinda cool cause i have an older, wiser "sponsor" i can call when life happens and i dunno howta deal..and the last time i called him all upset cause i had a run-in with an azzhole that day?...he replied..

"Just one?...sounds like an easy day to me! LOL!"

and he's right...think about it...with all the type "A" personalities runn'in loose in this world today?...

but i will say this...with you deal'in with John Q on a daily basis?...for a living?..

i'd be on the phone 1/2 the day with my sponsor...folks have gone ta shid.

pray...then pray that the thug dont come back with a thug lawyer...cause they're out there as well...and yes...i too hate that dickhe@ds have rights.

Take a deep breath...calm down....save yer money and count yer blessings,,,Good Luck & L8R, Bill. :cool:

some people just have bad attitudes, and lack social skills, too bad for him. i would have done the same if i were in your shoes...

Back