Karaoke first timer.... FINALLY did it!

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
Last night I did somethin I never thought i could do..... I sang at karaoke! Some of you might say its lame or lame to be psyched about somethin so trivial. Well I don't care cuz this was HUGE for me. Now I can't wait to go back. I just hope i'm not one of those peeps that ends up doin it alot yet everyone thinks I suck
Posted via Mobile Device

If you have no video, it did not happen....:laugh:

Glad you had a good time. :thumbsup:

Glad you had a good time. I guess it's time to hit one of those TV shows and make it big :thumbsup:

nah, i'm gonna stay humble & keep it local lol
Posted via Mobile Device

a little :beerchug: and next thing ya know :whistle: cool man I've done it too don't get out as much as I like anymore though. It's a good time.

I am achin to try The Change by Garth Brooks, i'll give it a shot either tonight if I go back or next sunday. Probably do Lonely & Gone by Montgomery Gentry too
Posted via Mobile Device

I am achin to try The Change by Garth Brooks, i'll give it a shot either tonight if I go back or next sunday. Probably do Lonely & Gone by Montgomery Gentry too
Posted via Mobile Device

We need good quality video brother :thumbsup:

its fun, i dont care what anyone says either. first i get drunk thou. its easier to get up there with beer b@lls!:laugh:

Friends In Low Places is basically a requirement here... It's been a long time, but apparently it sounds better with some friends singing backup and a beer in your hand. That's what they told me anyway... :laugh:

Glad you had a good time. :beerchug:

i'd probly get confused tryin to keep up & read
Posted via Mobile Device

i'd probly get confused tryin to keep up & read
Posted via Mobile Device

Last night I did somethin I never thought i could do..... I sang at karaoke! Some of you might say its lame or lame to be psyched about somethin so trivial. Well I don't care cuz this was HUGE for me. Now I can't wait to go back. I just hope i'm not one of those peeps that ends up doin it alot yet everyone thinks I suck
Posted via Mobile Device

Congrats, its not lame. I've heard its addictive. Also, chicks dig karaoke.
Posted via Mobile Device

Karaoke is great and it is addictive. You should be proud to have finally tried it. If you are worried about sounding bad, make a video and watch it to critique yourself. :thumbsup:

Back