Trading in my car even tho i'm "upside down" on it with no $ down??

re: Trading in my car even tho i'm "upside down" on it with no $ down??

I worked for mercedes for a year so ive seen it all....
you are ALWAYS better off selling the car on your own..

If they give you what your car is worth, its because they are making more money on the car they are selling you.

Your best bet is to try and get your own financing through your bank or get a credit card with a 20k limit and 0% apr. Trade in your car and buy the car on the credit card.. pay on your card for the first year at 0% and then find another card with 0% and when the year is up on the first card, transfer the balance..and you can actually jump card to card paying for the car at 0%

Thats always an option.

re: Trading in my car even tho i'm "upside down" on it with no $ down??

A set of "truck nuts" to hang off your Sebring's license plate might be the most cost effective solution to your dilemma? :laugh:

Sorry, it's the best I could come up with.

well screw it i'ma see what they'll do for me
Posted via Mobile Device

A set of "truck nuts" to hang off your Sebring's license plate might be the most cost effective solution to your dilemma? :laugh:

Sorry, it's the best I could come up with.

:thumbsup:

fordtballs19.jpg

i'd be financing through my credit union so rate wouldn't be too bad. thats where the bike is thru
Posted via Mobile Device

test drove it...... rides like an absolute dream!
Posted via Mobile Device

I worked for mercedes for a year so ive seen it all....
you are ALWAYS better off selling the car on your own..

If they give you what your car is worth, its because they are making more money on the car they are selling you.

Your best bet is to try and get your own financing through your bank or get a credit card with a 20k limit and 0% apr. Trade in your car and buy the car on the credit card.. pay on your card for the first year at 0% and then find another card with 0% and when the year is up on the first card, transfer the balance..and you can actually jump card to card paying for the car at 0%

Thats always an option.

Good Lord dont miss a payment though, then you get the 29.99% rate, dont ask how I know. :whistle:

Good Lord dont miss a payment though, then you get the 29.99% rate, dont ask how I know. :whistle:

hahah ouch.. YUP! :p AMEX tried to do that to me when i missed one. I *****ed and cried and told them i was gonna pay it off and cancel...so they switched it back.

It can most def. be done! About 2 years ago I bought a new loaded Chevy TrailBlazer and had it about 3 or 4 months and just hated it. I wanted to go back to a lil sporty type car so I went and traded it for a new loaded VW bug with no problems at all. I have decent credit just not alot of it still kinda young. Once said and done I owed about 12,000 more than what the bug cost and was financed for 7 years but my interest rate was good at 2% but the payments still sucked!!! Just be sure and get GAP insurance when you trade!!!! I had a bad wreck not even a year after buying the bug and if not for that I would still be payin for that car.

It can most def. be done! About 2 years ago I bought a new loaded Chevy TrailBlazer and had it about 3 or 4 months and just hated it. I wanted to go back to a lil sporty type car so I went and traded it for a new loaded VW bug with no problems at all. I have decent credit just not alot of it still kinda young. Once said and done I owed about 12,000 more than what the bug cost and was financed for 7 years but my interest rate was good at 2% but the payments still sucked!!! Just be sure and get GAP insurance when you trade!!!! I had a bad wreck not even a year after buying the bug and if not for that I would still be payin for that car.

TWO YEARS AGO!!!

There has been a economic melt down since then :laugh:

also remember..truck expenses and car expenses are not the same.. tires, gas, etc will cost more on a truck. now, i dont get the whole "soo far away from myself" part but unless you intend make use of the truck-hauling stuff, etc, personally i wouldnt do it. just me.

Just put all your gear on and take it out and run it into a tree. Let insurance buy it off you.:whistle:

you would think with the economy the way it is they would bend over backwards to sell you a vehicle, but its us thats getting bent, forward......:whistle:

Just put all your gear on and take it out and run it into a tree. Let insurance buy it off you.:whistle:

I wanna KEEP the bike lol. and it'd look a lil odd if i was wearin gear when they pulled me outta the car
Posted via Mobile Device

Back