Trading in my car even tho i'm "upside down" on it with no $ down??

My 4x4:

4x4.JPG

4x4a.JPG

see, sh*t like that bugs the piss outta me.......why buy a 4x4 in FLORIDA? lol
Posted via Mobile Device

don't friggin get me started. Didn't ask for a personal attack layla, stay out of it if your not gonna be constructive
Posted via Mobile Device

Im pretty sure it was you who posted the following statement...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not sain who but I find its pretty lame when someone posts a photo and comments on a site then can't handle a couple questions & criticism....

RULE #1- Never post anything on the internet you Can't handle bein criticized or ridculed about.
Posted via Mobile Device

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/rand...e-someone-cant-handle-facebook-criticism.html

You made the rule...you should prob follow it, just sayin :rulez::rulez:

i'm not even gonna get into this with u Heather. I don't wanna get banned. So that bein said, p*ss off if you're gonna come in just to make smart ass comments. Your facebook issues shoulda been left there. All I did was ask you a question over there & you chose to escalate it. Don't bring your crap into my thread. Same goes for the dude makin fun of me for choosing a chrysler sebring!
Posted via Mobile Device

WOW, i guess i wont even ask how much upside down you would be!

I have read a bit in this thread, and most of the comments have been incorrect. I sale cars for a living.... lucky for me I sell Audi's, or I would be far wors off!

On topic:
In the past 8 months, bank have changed a bit about the way they do business. Most banks will loan you 120% to value on the vehicle being purchased, be it new or pre-owned. Basically that equates to this: A $30,000 vehicle will qualify for a $36,000 loan, which includes TT&L (tax title and license). In my opinion, and this doesn't work for everyone, but if you are upside down on a vehicle you are wanting to trade in, a lease is the best way to end the cycle. Too many people go from vehicle to vehicle rolling negative equity again and again. A lease can work in your benefit. At the end of the lease term, you have no negative and can start fresh with the next purchase..... the most common thing I here in objection to a lease is "why should I pay for something that I don't own?" truth be known, you don't own anything until you have paid it in full :rulez:. So, if you finance that vehicle for 60months, you don't own it until you make that final payment to satisfy the loan agreement. As long as you adhere to the terms of the lease agreement, which aren't as strict as most people think, you will be fine. Or you can continue the negative cycle until you get stuck in a vehicle until it is completely paid for, which generally ends up with someone talking you into doing a 84 month finance to get you into that new car, and close to the payment you want to be at.

Just a little info from someone in the business.... hope it helps.

thanks modidy, altho not many dealerships do leases anymore do they? I've never done a lease and they seem quite conplicated & quite frankly a lil intimidating to get into
Posted via Mobile Device

$3,800
Posted via Mobile Device

You would be at the top of your loan bracket at that point.
Some finance managers would consider you a high risk at that point!
But some would let it fly, its a 50/50 shot!

i fear i'm just stuck with the damn car :-(
Posted via Mobile Device

Back