I got t-boned (in my car)

BoostCreep

Registered
HOLY freaking crap, about two hours ago I'm driving down, doing my own thing, I move from the left lane to the right and drive 500 feet further, all the sudden a guy shoots out from a side street and slams into my passenger door. Took out the skirt, 1/4 panel and door. I'm still walking around, I felt ok afterwards, called the cops, they came, did a report, I got all the information. Come to find out the kid (18 years old) has a suspended license, he was in his parents car, didn't have proof of insurance with him at the time but called his parents and got all the info (gave it to the cop, policy number, company, and phone number is on the report).

Right now my whole body is going sore and my mid back is starting to hurt. I'm not looking forward to waking up tomorrow morning, if it's bad I'm just going to head to the hospital. PICTURES TO COME!

Any advice at the moment? I only have liability on my own car so my insurance wont really do much work for me.

To add:

Just checked my policy, looks like I have 100k 300k liability and when I created the policy I added 100/300k uninsured and under insured motorist...

Woof, so I wont be totally screwed if worse came to worse, thank God. Time to call my insurance agent in the morning.

take some ibuprofen or advil, a hot shower and rest.. sorry to hear, but glad your okay...

dude.... glad you ok...but you said T-bone.... im hungry now lol

advice? yea, go to the hospital and tell them ur hurting which im sure you are or will be soon enough. you may even have a herniated disc in ur back or neck. it doesnt take much. then see an attorney.

I have no sympathy for some little punk with a suspended license driving like an A-hole that should not be on the road to begin with. what if you were on ur bike? ud likely be dead!

suspended license, parents car which likely means the car is insured, T-boned at an intersetion with no stop sign or stop light which means you have the right of way which means he violated statute not you, and pain that ur experiencing = $$$$$$$ for some upgrades...:thumbsup:

insurance companies will simply pay because there is no mutual fault and nothing to defend. dont underestimate that fact.

Back