First dinner in my new pad

O

outtahand

I've been way too mobile for the last four years. I have Osama, Bush et Cheney -conomics and best of all the woman in the workplace pay differential to thank for that. But now I'm finally back home in beautiful Pasadena, CA, City of Roses. No more dealing with roommates, I don't have to move again until I die, unless it's my choice.
I love to cook, so I have a sweet little kitchen. Tonight's dinner was simple but good(not all moved in yet) New York strip rare with fresh steamed asparagus and herbed mayonaise and caprese salade.
Welcome home, to me.
Posted via Mobile Device

I just moved back to San Diego last year from South Pasadena.
I lived on Medrian about 8 house from the training station

There is a really great Farmers Market on my old street every Thursday night.
Check out the sweet corn, popcorn etc etc

I would just walk out my door turn left walk a few houses and man lots of food

But I am happy to be back at the beach in San Diego

I know SPas and that Organic Farmer's Market well. That's where I get the most flavorful tomatoes for the world's greatest guacamole recipe that I got from some dude named Steve in Manhattan Beach. Whenever I make it people beg for the recipe.
And don't you mean the roasted corn on the cob? Anyway, I an more of a SPas girl but no one knows where that is.
WTH? You? Ken? In SPas? No way! Yer pannies are too tite! Chillax dewd.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pics, its the :rulez: Especially with a new pad. Glad your happy Lisa. :cheerleader:

Thanks James. I think it's time for me to start a new chapter with new players. Pics in time, I'm an artiste, you know. Thanks for being a friend. Julie has herself a gem of a man in you.
Posted via Mobile Device

Okay girl. Like James said....:rulez:pics.:laugh:

Glad your enjoying it. WOW you have great taste in food. You will always be the steak and beer girl to me:thumbsup:

yesh please. What's that addie again please?
Posted via Mobile Device

I know SPas and that Organic Farmer's Market well. That's where I get the most flavorful tomatoes for the world's greatest guacamole recipe that I got from some dude named Steve in Manhattan Beach. Whenever I make it people beg for the recipe.
And don't you mean the roasted corn on the cob? Anyway, I an more of a SPas girl but no one knows where that is.
WTH? You? Ken? In SPas? No way! Yer pannies are too tite! Chillax dewd.
Posted via Mobile Device

Maybe I am missing something here besides the roasted corn which is my favorite.

What do you mean no way and pannies roo tite anyway?

I mean that you are uptight and could stand at least 1/4 to 1/2 turn back up on the torque. Heck, switch to silk boxers from tightie whities heavy starch. The world will be a different place for you.
Posted via Mobile Device

congrats on the new place :beerchug: i remember what that first meal on the first night was like after i bought my place...it's just a different feeling when you know it is actually yours :thumbsup:

nice your making me hungry even thought my choice would've been a ribeye but im not too terribly picky i remember my first meal in my new pad ramen noodles, jack daniels marindaded grilled chicken, broccoli, and a 12 pack of guiness ... im not as good a cook as you i guess lol

I've been way too mobile for the last four years. I have Osama, Bush et Cheney -conomics and best of all the woman in the workplace pay differential to thank for that. But now I'm finally back home in beautiful Pasadena, CA, City of Roses. No more dealing with roommates, I don't have to move again until I die, unless it's my choice.
I love to cook, so I have a sweet little kitchen. Tonight's dinner was simple but good(not all moved in yet) New York strip rare with fresh steamed asparagus and herbed mayonaise and caprese salade.
Welcome home, to me.
Posted via Mobile Device
Portland is the City of Roses :poke: So give back our title now or I will declare WAR! :moon:

Grats on the new pad. Pics.. :rulez:... you know the drill

Congrats on a new place... It feels so good to be in your own home...I am happy for you.

I mean that you are uptight and could stand at least 1/4 to 1/2 turn back up on the torque. Heck, switch to silk boxers from tightie whities heavy starch. The world will be a different place for you.
Posted via Mobile Device

So I mention that I lived in South Pasadena and you have determined that I am up tight????

Do I know you?

Have we met?

What is your deal??

So much for me making a friendly post in your thread

Back