Kaos calls it the "STUNNAGUNN"...

Well congrats on the upgrade, but what was your last 1/4mi. time? and when it's all tuned, be sure to let us know what the new Stunnah can do.
Stallion...What are your numbers...What you doing trying to feel me out...#'s don't mean shat...It's the rider...The "STUNNAH" didn't change the bike had a metamphoris into the "STUNNAGUNN"...Can you relate with that???If not You to can be added tp the head choppa list also...
evil.gif

OOOOOOOOO snap Stunnah, don't start none won't be none. First the bike is impressive looking, the number thing tells me about a rider and their bike. If they are trying to get big mods to get low times, or are they getting low times with minor mods.
For myself at 230weight lowered 2" in rear, front softened. 1/4 10.0's, So when I do other mods and achieve my goal I will come to
smileyexhibit.gif
ville and leave the RR flag in your town.

OOOOOOOOO snap Stunnah, don't start none won't be none. First the bike is impressive looking, the number thing tells me about a rider and their bike. If they are trying to get big mods to get low times, or are they getting low times with minor mods.
For myself at 230weight lowered 2" in rear, front softened. 1/4 10.0's, So when I do other mods and achieve my goal I will come to  
smileyexhibit.gif
ville and leave the RR flag in your town.
Just funning wit cha...I'm 6'2 @ 250...The biggest improvements for me absent the turbo were the following: 16/42 gear combination, Muzzy full exhaust, 6" ext. and the PC3R...All these combined took me from like 7.2's to a low of 6.4's in the 1/8...Also use a strap on the front and 1" lower in the rear...
evil.gif

Fo' Sho', it's all good in tha hood, but you said that your 6" swingarm was a bolt on, so it srews on from the inside to keep from showing the bolts on the outside like some other applications? and where did you get it from?

I would put the brakes back on that thing before you STUN yourself into the back of something!

Have fun and be safe STUNNAH, looks damn sharp!

Josh
cool.gif

Fo' Sho', it's all good in tha hood, but you said that your 6" swingarm was a bolt on, so it srews on from the inside to keep from showing the bolts on the outside like some other applications? and where did you get it from?
I bought them in Tupelo, MS...I believe gsxr1300 makes and sells them for a reasonable price...I know that Schnitz Racing carries them...

muscle.gif
Damn Stunnah...  you da Man!!!
Lo...I've come to a realization...My bike is missing one thing...And that's you sitting at the helm...Shat I'll yank that water bottle off click on the pass seat and we can boost off into to the sunset...
evil.gif
PS...Passenger seat is for me...

Wooooooooow...super loooking monster. I most ceratinly want to read about how it performs, coz that promises to be one great story

Stunnah, Thats one sweet ride I assume its all you thought it would be, and maybe then some
smile.gif
Man it's more than I expected...I've got to replace the chain and front sprocket...And learn how to ride it...It's going to be all good...  
evil.gif
Yes it will take some new riding skills. Yooou will find you get there quicker with out whacking it hard of the line.. You will get there my son Feel the force (In my Obi Wan voice)

Stunnah, Thats one sweet ride I assume its all you thought it would be, and maybe then some
smile.gif
Man it's more than I expected...I've got to replace the chain and front sprocket...And learn how to ride it...It's going to be all good...  
evil.gif
Yes it will take some new riding skills.  Yooou will find you get there quicker with out whacking it hard of the line..  You will get there my son Feel the force (In my Obi Wan voice)
Yeah Ninja Eater...I discovered that I would have to relearn the bike the first time I rode...I also found that rolling on the throttle is the best way to harness the power...But it's difficult to do because I'm use to whacking it WTFO...I'll get it though...Got plenty of time before the real season...
evil.gif

evil.gif

smile.gif
evil.gif
Yes it will take some new riding skills.  Yooou will find you get there quicker with out whacking it hard of the line..  You will get there my son Feel the force (In my Obi Wan voice)
Yeah Ninja Eater...I discovered that I would have to relearn the bike the first time I rode...I also found that rolling on the throttle is the best way to harness the power...But it's difficult to do because I'm use to whacking it WTFO...I'll get it though...Got plenty of time before the real season...  
evil.gif
Just watch out for the Dark Side, it will suck you in and you will want more..................

evil.gif

dude i'm jealous of that 60' time.. thats rippin... or atleast to me... seems like everything i've read it's pretty damn fast anyway.. but whatever.. the bike is rockin man. i like the keychain too.. haha you modest boy you.. lmao

dude i'm jealous of that 60' time.. thats rippin... or atleast to me... seems like everything i've read it's pretty damn fast anyway.. but whatever..  the bike is rockin man.  i like the keychain too.. haha you modest boy you.. lmao
ego...It's good to see you back...Ho'n around...I imagine the baby has taken most of your time...
evil.gif

Back