Kaos calls it the "STUNNAGUNN"...

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
Kaos...Is calling it the "STUNNAGUNN"...

<!--EDIT|STUNNAH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1071626651 -->

burk_2.jpg

I wanna ride it when it's boosted!
Higg...I don't know...You been out of the saddle so long you probably can't handle a normally aspirated bike...If we ever meet up we'll have to reflect on this one...But you are a true "P.I.M.P." and that does make a difference...

How you been doing Playa???
evil.gif

Well congrats on the upgrade, but what was your last 1/4mi. time? and when it's all tuned, be sure to let us know what the new Stunnah can do.

<!--EDIT|Stallion
Reason for Edit: None given...|1071681256 -->

Looking good STUNNAH, hope it gets together on time so as you don't have to get suddenly sick & have to call in to work
wink.gif
. Enjoy the weather and yer test ride
AAAssjani.gif
- talk to you later.

Pit Bull

Well congrats on the upgrade, but what was your last 1/4mi. time? and when it's all tuned, be sure to let us know what the new Stunnah can do.
Have an 1/8 track in my home town...Best I could/can do was 6.4's...I think that's pretty good for me...Got my 60' down to some 1.5's just haven't had time on the bike as of late...With the upgrade I should be in the high 5's...Who knows...
evil.gif

Looking good STUNNAH, hope it gets together on time so as you don't have to get suddenly sick & have to call in to work
wink.gif
. Enjoy the weather and yer test ride
AAAssjani.gif
 - talk to you later.

Pit Bull
Pit...My tummy hurts...Not quite yet...I still have a few tricks up my sleeve for work...Anyway it's really nice here...Today though it has cooled a bit and is windy...But it still better than TN...
evil.gif

The "STUNNAH" got more pics of the "STUNNAGUNN" do you want to see???
evil.gif

"STUNNAGUNN"...Now I have no idea where Kevin got this shot or it's purpose...

burk_10.jpg

Back