custom rider...(TIGHT A$$ BUSA)!!!

Wow, that's a nice lookin bike right there!
Looking good.

Got a picture from the front? How is the fit on the headlight cover? From one of the side pics, it looked like it didn't fit exactly.
Had a pic of the front but some how lost it...The lens cover does look good from the front but doesn't look like a proper fit from the side...
evil.gif

wow.gif
Sweet just isn't the right right word for that machine... it is totally bitchin!!
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|GJoker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101162194 -->

Looks bad as hell but i think i woulda cut jus a tad more body away from the big pipe it looks in the pic like its starting to melt a bit.

I bet I know who painted his chipping inners....never mind....don't want to open that can of works again.

OK custom rider...We want to know what powers the beast...  
evil.gif
Fully ported and polished head, Carpenter valve springs, welded clutch hub w/motorhead springs and retainers, back-cut transmission, pc2, airshiter with mps kill, on board compressor, turbo w/tial external wastegate, blow-off valve,  and all of the obvious stuff. The bike is set at 7.5 pounds of boost. I was told it dynoed at 282 hp. I will have it dynoed this spring after I do some other mods. I just bought the bike the other day. I put the handle grips on, master cylinder caps, and the light cover. The light cover is supposed to fit this way. I dont really care for it myself. I'm looking for another one if any knows where I get one? The inners are going to be redone this winter with some airbrush work. The bike will have alot more done to it soon. All the voids will have chrome screens and I will be adding 250 red led lights along with 12 strobes. Thanks for posting my pictures Stunnah and for all the great comments guys. This seems to be a great site and I can't wait for what it has to offer!

<!--EDIT|custom rider
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101168735 -->

Check into the Axle Dress Up kit from CSC. Wouldn't it be nice to cover those frame and axle holes with chrome caps?

Nice bike...keep us posted on the progress.

You've got alot going on with the bike...Good deal hope you enjoy it...
evil.gif

Back