What did you name your bike???

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
When Superkaos did my install he started referring to my bike as the "STUNNAGUNN"...I have since condensed that reference to the "STUNGUN"...I know that some other members have named their bikes...So tell it...  
evil.gif

For quick reference of the members that have checked in so far...

MEMBER            BIKE NAME
               africanrider               Angel II
babuski Seabiscuit
bigtsbusa BIG EVIL
                 Bike 382                 Big Dog
                  birdaprey                Bruiser
                busabrother           Gittin Small
                    cache                    
rock.gif

Chamalk                baba busa
                CoolBUSA454              Layla                                              flyboy            Gone With The Wind
                    FredE                    Flake
frisbee Blur
gaw Suzie Q (quick)
                   jetset                   SUZI-Q
                 LoBusa Dexter 
  Mickey D    The Busa AKA Suzie
                  nyrican                  Iceberg
                    Postal            Tom's Mid-Life Crisis
                   Revlis                     Lilah
                   Stallion                 Soul Train
                 STUNNAH               STUNGUN
                the bigpunn                azul  
                  VaBusa                  Caesar

<!--EDIT|STUNNAH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1073529893 -->

it was Busie.

now not herself, so will hav to come up with somethin before racing season........

it was Busie.

now not herself, so will hav to come up with somethin before racing season........
Hey Cache, when she's all back together call her MechaBusie...

My Babies name is <span style='color:red'>Lilah</span>, Adam's first wife that wouldn't roll over and play submissive to the first man.  She is also the original Demoness of Temptation and night, seducing men while they sleep.  

I thought it appropriate seeing as the Busa is constantly egging me on to go faster, split those cars pull that wheelie, and is allways trying to convince me that 110 just isn't fast enough. I also thought that her name would remind me of her inner beast and provide a cautionary reminder to respect her, not to try to bend her to my will.

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1073396620 -->

Caesar...because my bike's no girl!  
tounge.gif
That's right VaBusa...Handle you business...  
evil.gif
LOL...it's actually named after my 225 lb St. Bernard I had in Colorado when I was just a little kid...he was huge enough to ride on...just half the size of my Busa, I know, but the intimidation factor feels pretty much the same!  
biggrin.gif
Caesar...Any reason you like...I like the way you handle yourself...You represent well...
evil.gif

evil.gif

Stunn:
Been doing great man... Thanks for asking. How about you? Keeping the rubber side down?  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Postal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1073408650 -->

Seabiscuit.... As soon as I saw the flick and the scene where Biscuit is racing War Admiral and just toying with the Admiral until it counts....and then those classic words from Biscuits Jockey to War Admiral's jockey...."See ya later Charlie"....and then Seabiscuit buries War Admiral in the final legs of the race.

Reminds me of all those Corvettes, Vipers, Z9s and Z12s etc...that pull along side. I toy, I toy with em some more...then I tuck and the biscuit just loves to run.....

I just call mine the 'Big Dog', because when he's on the track, he is the BIG DOG! At least in the procuction class. He might just take over the modified class this year too. Man I love my bike!
smile.gif

Back