Big Bore and NOS Rider's join in...

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
Come to think of it we don't have a section for big bores or NOS specific...I'm interested in learning these setups also...So join in...If enough members have interest maybe we can petition the Captain to change this section to include big bores and NOS...

<!--EDIT|STUNNAH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111533370 -->

yeah I wouldn't mind a section like this.... maybe instead of just bigbore go with "ALL MOTOR" like sh.org

and then a Nitrous section.

all motor here,, I just thought I was good with 200 plus then I come in here and see yall posting up 300 plus and even 500 plus ,
sad.gif

I was leaning toward just combining motor and NOS with this current section...

Increasing the performance by boring and stroking the Busa motor sounds like a great,albiet expensive, alternative. A Muzzy big bore kit and (choose your stroke) 5-8.5mm over stroker crankshaft. Yea it is not as powerful as a turbo but it will still make your bike rock!

Let's see the stock bore is 81mm and the stock stroke is 63mm = 1299 CC. A 81mm bore x 5mm over stroke= 1402cc. On the extreem end, there is 85mm bore x 7mm overstroke = 1589 cc. From what I understand, Falcion makes the best stroker crank shafts for the Hayabusa.

I can personally attest to the work that Falicon puts out...or at least used to.
Being in Pinellas county I am local to companies like Falicon, MRE, Suncoast and R&D Transmission....and that's pretty sweet place to be.
wink.gif

Back in 96' anything with 2 wheels and 152rwhp on the street was prrety tough to catch.
cool.gif

I owe it to them all.

I can personally attest to the work that Falicon puts out...or at least used to.
Being in Pinellas county I am local to companies like Falicon, MRE, Suncoast and R&D Transmission....and that's pretty sweet place to be.
wink.gif

Back in 96' anything with 2 wheels and 152rwhp on the street was prrety tough to catch.
cool.gif

I owe it to them all.
Welcome...

Back