more motor work or NOS -

• more motorwork

Votes: 90 100.0%
  • 40 shot wet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 40 shot dry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
normally top secret times mean bs. but why not ask the engine builder what the bike can handle. you said that it has a kit and stroke. depending on rods, compression, and a few other factors that i will say secret your motor might not take kindly to nitrous plus theres the little question of how much engine work you have and what size the motor really is
rock.gif

This thread is really old, I don't think he's here any more.

Last logged on;
Last login date: April 24 2005,17:56

If you have a big bore 1397cc now, I would go 40-shot or TURBO.  If you go much bigger CC, you will have heat issues and it won't be nearly as fun or streetable for you.  TURBO is your next step really.....unless a 40-shot will hold you over for a while!
wink.gif
+1 NEVER ENOUGH!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

try gearing that thing for more bottom end bite, and the right tire helps out alot, mt shootout is a great choice:

must be resurrection week...
1. lightweight wheels
2. big bore (if not already)
3. wet nitrous kit

I think if your not a serious 1/4 miler....a 40 shot is the way to go for occasional fun.
NOS is not the solution if your daily gig is running the 1/4 mile.

(McyMike @ Oct. 12 2006,13:26) I think if your not a serious 1/4 miler....a 40 shot is the way to go for occasional fun.  
Nitrous is ALWAYS the answer!!!!!!!!
race.gif

(At least for us broke folks! LOL!)

(Mr Brown @ Oct. 23 2006,11
super.gif
)
(McyMike @ Oct. 12 2006,13:26) I think if your not a serious 1/4 miler....a 40 shot is the way to go for occasional fun.  
race.gif

Yea, +1 !
beerchug.gif

(Mr Brown @ Oct. 23 2006,19:29)
race.gif

Amen to that, Mr. Brown!

Back