Votes: 90 100.0%
  • 40 shot wet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 40 shot dry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KnKBusaRacing

Registered
I currently have a 03 busa stretched 6 1/2, Hindle exhaust, changed front, and back sprockets, big bore and stroke, cams, and head work and i am considering putting a 40 shot on it..

Would yall recommend more motor work, or a shot?

<!--EDIT|KnKBusaRacing
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113544093 -->

turbo
smile.gif

I voted for the 40 shot only becaus eI have one and love it...although, I'd rather have motorwork done (if I had the money)

If you have a big bore 1397cc now, I would go 40-shot or TURBO. If you go much bigger CC, you will have heat issues and it won't be nearly as fun or streetable for you. TURBO is your next step really.....unless a 40-shot will hold you over for a while!
wink.gif

What times are you running? No need for more power if your not runnning the fastest your bike can run
wink.gif

I ain't voting on nothing until you answer the above questions...

ill say.. high to mid 8s ;)

dont really like runnin around talkin bout my times..

and i will NEVER get a turbo! i gotta friend with a busa thats almost finished gettin its 3 stage kit, and the turbo guys have already said they wont race him

Hehe, I'd race him
wink.gif
. On my just-about-stock Busa... You know... for the hell of it. (Wouldnt bet any money on it though :p )

Well If you are running high 8's then you need to work on either your riding skills or your chassis set-up. To answer your question I would go with a wet shot that way if you decide you want more power all you have to do is change the nitrous and fuel jets.
smile.gif

I would go along with everybody else who is saying stick to motor work. I have a couple of friends who have had turbos put on and have had nothing but trouble out of them.

Back