K12 LE Busa Nameplate arrived 6 of 583

Duanne - I noticed you are in Canada. If you purchased your Busa here in the States, LE '12, then yes you get the nameplate and a LE backpack. If you did not purchase your Busa in the States then you will need to check with your dealer. Some countries offered the Sonoma Red as a 'normal' color without the LE package.

The Sonoma Red was just a normal color here in Canada. Nothing limited about it here.

Very Nice. My bike number is 101. I didn't even know we were to receive them. I just happen to find the information here on the Org, and I immediately called the dealer and they told me I could come pick them up. If I hadn't of been on the org, I would've never found out this information. Thanks Guys.

Nice!
Quick question though. Is the 12 LE the only ones that got the tag? Mine is a 13 LE, and this is the first I have heard of this.
Troy

Nice!
Quick question though. Is the 12 LE the only ones that got the tag? Mine is a 13 LE, and this is the first I have heard of this.
Troy

Every year of the Limited Edition should get the tag but you've got to contact Suzuki to get it... ;)

Just got off the horn with my dealer. Queried about this tag. The 2012 Anniversary Editions got the tags only. Think he said it was the 50 year anniv or something. So, not all LEs get em. Damn. I do believe the tags say Limited Edition, but oh well.
Troy

Back