K12 LE Busa Nameplate arrived 6 of 583

masterblaster

Registered
Well, some of you have read my other thread on this subject just updating as I am a happy camper with Zuki. Here is a pic of the nameplate. I will ride up and get backpack next weekend. I got 6 out of 583 total, not bad, would have liked 1 but 6 is good enough and they probably got the bugs worked out by the 6th bike hehehe.

Busa Plate.jpg

Sweet. Can't wait to get mine...wish the dealer would stop messing around. I'm happy for you!!!!!

Went to the dealer today to get a a pair of cold weather gloves. The salesman recognizes me and waves me over to his desk. He says "I've got something for you, but you're not gonna like it". He pulls my LE nameplate out of his desk and I take a look at it... I am number 175 of 583...no issues there. Well I look a little closer and realized they spelled my name wrong!!!!!!:banghead: He gave it to me anyway and they are going to order another one through the regional rep. So I made lemonade and threw it on the bike anyway.:laugh:

Went to the dealer today to get a a pair of cold weather gloves. The salesman recognizes me and waves me over to his desk. He says "I've got something for you, but you're not gonna like it". He pulls my LE nameplate out of his desk and I take a look at it... I am number 175 of 583...no issues there. Well I look a little closer and realized they spelled my name wrong!!!!!!:banghead: He gave it to me anyway and they are going to order another one through the regional rep. So I made lemonade and threw it on the bike anyway.:laugh:

Did the spell it F A L C O N? Nice one Suzuki. :laugh:

ETA: The pics aren't loading guys...

So let me get this straight I have a 2012 so if I go to the dealer they will order me the name plate??

I got a Limited Edition Oct 4th-I know about these tags but do I have to call Suzuki or is getting this tag something the dealer takes care of?

Duanne - I noticed you are in Canada. If you purchased your Busa here in the States, LE '12, then yes you get the nameplate and a LE backpack. If you did not purchase your Busa in the States then you will need to check with your dealer. Some countries offered the Sonoma Red as a 'normal' color without the LE package.

12LtdEd - The dealer has to order the tag and backpack. Some dealers will not know...instruct them to call the regional reps and look for the bulletins that were issued by Suzuki Corporate.

IMG_0577.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

Back