Just when i thought i'd seen it all on a busa

I was down in ATL Thurs/Fri and saw all the bikes, was wondering what was up!

Guess they all came down to see that...

Extreme Douchebaggery right there... I'm embarrassed that the most ridiculous Busa mod around is built just up the road from me. :banghead:

I have seen it and it is a waste of a great bike.Going with a fat tire is on thing but that is just worthless.

Hate if ya Want...These guys did this for a conversation piece! Looks like it worked! LOL...
This is from Allthingschrome.net go check out their site! They build some Very nice Bikes!

I am still boycotting their site an products :laugh:

I saw the name on the T-Shirt... I am not saying that that is a less than appealing look. But if you are a bike builder and are trying to promote your work an your products is that really the bike you want to put out there representing your place :dunno:

Even if this twin turbo has never seen a track or dyno it sends a better message out there to the public about it's builders when on display than the bike ATC rolled out for the public... Not saying it's bad, just different possibly too different if that s possible.. :dunno:to each his own i am sure they love the look but be careful riding it, I don't think a cager can see their brake light:whistle:

If all else fails borrow the chick I am sure the bike will be surrounded with fans an admirers real quick:laugh:

Maybe this is an ATC bike :dunno:

bbw_booth-13.jpg

Last edited:
Back