Omg!!! i just seen the new limted busa

sombody , makes some realy nice chrome frsme covers , i forget who , but there is a member with them on his bike looks realy good !

lurk.gif
yeah i was thinkin this would happen !
hey pass some to me.. I love to see girl fight....
Quite little MINION..or you'll taste the back of my right hand!
wow, now I`m scared..
biggrin.gif

Keep going...
lurk.gif

lurk.gif

Don't let this one get outa hand men. The best color...

perhaps this one should be let go,before any more name calling happens.

This post was a turd from the beginning,now its a stinkin' turd.

Its gonna go no where fast. Its that obvious. Everyone has their favourite color.

END OF STORY. RSD.

I personaly like the new 06'LE color, and i can see your point as alot of people have expressed a dislike for it. But when you slammed the 99' Copper color, you crossed the line. Doesn't look good? You must be smoking crack.
My Bad. I have seen one copper with lots of chrome that looked pretty good. Wasn't trying to offend any of the copper people!
Stang, i was just messin with you. The Busa's a love it or hate it kinda look. I'm for a green LE for 07'.

I personaly like the new 06'LE color, and i can see your point as alot of people have expressed a dislike for it. But when you slammed the 99' Copper color, you crossed the line. Doesn't look good? You must be smoking crack.
My Bad. I have seen one copper with lots of chrome that looked pretty good. Wasn't trying to offend any of the copper people!
Stang, i was just messin with you. The Busa's a love it or hate it kinda look. I'm for a green LE for 07'.
did you say green ?
wow.gif

I wish I had a dollar for every Harley rider that said to me " I don't like those bikes or How do you ride that THING"
My response is " YOU HAVE TO BE A MAN TO RIDE A BIKE LIKE THIS! AND YOU DON'T QUAILFY"
I c. so you have the Busa to demonstrate that You have balls actually?
SO NOW YOU WANT SOME?
Dude, could You please relax and be a little more civilized on public board....

One more thing...
Why the fugg you are screaming all the time? Your Capslock broken?

Back