Just when i thought i'd seen it all on a busa

I would put a fat tire on my bike for only one reason. To drag race it at the local drag strip. Although it might not turn fast enough while in traffic when needed.

I think the old champion with the bull horns on the front, the pegs on the fork, and the air horn on the side just got topped! That is freakin criminal.....that's like buying a Ferrari cutting off the back and turning it into a pickup truck. I better not have nightmares about that thing tonight.:moon:

the only time and place that would look good is at the bottom of o say the ATLANTIC OCEAN

I strongly agree, It would take two days.....

DAY 1: Air out tire
DAY 2: Sink it

A kitten dies everytime a Busa gets abused like this

B.R.A.B.A.

Busa Riders Against Busa Abuse

(est. JUST NOW)
:rofl:

Heh, send him out to california...would you please. With all of the financial cut backs we've had we can use him at Cal Trans..you know...one of those machines that they use to compress the asphalt after it is layed...:whistle:

AH.. im confused. DID i just really see that? I know ive been on some pain killers the last couple weeks but really?

Hate if ya Want...These guys did this for a conversation piece! Looks like it worked! LOL...
This is from Allthingschrome.net go check out their site! They build some Very nice Bikes!

guy might be onto somthing. Since my back surgery i cant pick my bike up off the kickstand. HUmm that would be a way to do it....... YEAH RIGHT

Back