Just Watched the Democratic Convention

I try not to mix politics and motorcycles but let me just say I would rather pull my fingernails out with rusty pliers then watch that crap. Gag, choke, puke, barf.

Hmmm watch DNC or jam fingers into spinning chain and sprocket.....

:poke:

I love the Way the Dems say they are going to change the ways :poke:Washington works:rofl:. Uhhhhhhhhh :eh: , I though:confused: the Dems have had the Majority in both Houses for the last TWO YEARS:whistle:. So what can Brockworst do to change that. And Big Ted, Ya got to be kidding, what a disgrace:down:

I love the Way the Dems say they are going to change the ways :poke:Washington works:rofl:. Uhhhhhhhhh :eh: , I though:confused: the Dems have had the Majority in both Houses for the last TWO YEARS:whistle:. So what can Brockworst do to change that. And Big Ted, Ya got to be kidding, what a disgrace:down:

They are WHAT is WRONG with this Country. Not Only do they Accept Mediocrity they Encourage IT !!!!!!!! :moon:

r8

democrybaby1.jpg

No, I better stop while I'm ahead.

Liberals speak for themselves anyway. (as you heard tonight at the DNC)

r8

I guess you did not listen to Nancy P. ..

"Natural gas is a cleaner safer alternative to fossil fuels" (said it like 4 times) OMG, and this woman is 1. invested in the natural gas industry, 2. making decisions on drilling for oil (hurts value of natural gas).. WTF is going on here... an ignorant, biased uninformed and with serious conflict of interest issues...

I am in utter disbelief over this stuff myself...

Oh yea and Pelosi said the "Catholic Church" did not really know when "life begins" Oh man.... ever since grade school... "Life begins at conception" is all I remember... this friggen lady is whacked out...

Wall street journal:
Fuel for Debate: Pelosi Suggests Natural Gas Isn’t a Fossil Fuel

Posted by Jeffrey Ball
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi seemed to suggest in a television interview Sunday that natural gas isn’t a fossil fuel.
From the post on the Journal’s Washington Wire by Journal reporter John D. McKinnon:
On NBC’s “Meet the Press” on Sunday, the speaker twice seemed to suggest that natural gas – an energy source she favors – is not a fossil fuel.
“I believe in natural gas as a clean, cheap alternative to fossil fuels,” she said at one point. Natural gas “is cheap, abundant and clean compared to fossil fuels,” she said at another.
Rep. Pelosi’s spokesman later said the speaker knows natural gas is a fossil fuel, but likes it because it burns more cleanly than coal and oil.
It’ll be interesting to see how Rep. Pelosi’s embrace of expanded use of natural gas, particularly as a transportation fuel, sits with various parts of U.S. industry. Some big industrial users of natural gas have been arguing for policies that steer other sectors of the economy to different “alternative” fuels — keeping the lion’s share of the gas for themselves.

yet the failed to mention she has 6 figures invested in Natural gas

Last edited:
Oh yea and Pelosi said the "Catholic Church" did not really know when "life begins" Oh man.... ever since grade school... "Life begins at conception" is all I remember... this friggen lady is whacked out...

And remember she is "number three" in line if something should happen.

Scary huh?

r8

Back