Just wanted to show off my baby

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Here she is, guys and gals: I finally have my own pics of my baby and me. The bike is bone stock, which I like. Maybe in the future I'll get some turbo...but for now, I'll get to know and enjoy her. Later.

Ridin__FAT...er__I_mean_PHAT.JPG

very nice...that gray looks darker than normal...maybe its just the lighting in the pic...

Thanks fstbusa. She was actually shiny enough that day to reflect the clouds on her gas tank. Here's a last pic of us running away into the sunset....whilst trying to avoid the Hilton sign.

Run_Away___.JPG

Aww heck, what's one more? I actually wanted to show off my Shogun helmet as well. I think the kanji on the bike and the helmet go hand in hand. I dunno, I just think they're both nice. Ok, I'm done. I'll post more pics later.

That_s_my_story_an__I_m_stickin_to_it.JPG

that is true, Gump, but I need someone to run interference for me, right? With the way the drivers are over here, it's almost insane to be riding, but what's life without a little adventure, right?

The bike looks very nice, especially with snow falling outside my house right now. Enjoy the weather and the bike!

Tight bike...Be careful and enjoy...I'ld hate for your little piece of heaven to turn into to hell...
evil.gif

Very nice Pacific!!! That was the same color of my bike before I custom painted it. If you didn't already know, it is the fastest "stock color" Busa made.....

Looks good!! Shiny side up!!

P7270005.jpg

Nice pics and write up and yeah what the others said above, enjoy your weather you are lucky to have it !! Looks like you are from Hawaii ?

Back