At Last!!!

Here's hoping you get home safe and sound, and in one piece. And thanks for the sacrifices you've made!
lmini001.gif

Congrats on the bike - you're gonna love it!
race.gif

Thanks for your service to our country!

Cool ride! Come home safe.

oooooooooo man I know how that feels. I paid for my bike when I won it from the auction and it took a whole month before I got it after paying. I was calling the saleman like CRAZY ahahah

Congrats man, nice ride! Most guys worry about a Dear John letter; your worry is getting one that says something like, "guess what honey, I just got my motorcycle license!" Yikes!!!
smile.gif

Congrats and many thanks for serving!
Be safe! Get home soon and start racking up some (s)miles on that beast!!
smile.gif

man, oh man, talking to the wife, and the first thing i noticed was...."where's ma hump"? they forgot it at the dealer...lol. oh well, 95% of it is there....lmao. I can't complain too much, the salesperson is a he!! of a guy and he had just gotten into a bike wreck himself on mon, and ended up breaking his wrist and jackin up his leg. when he delivered it my wife asked where his cast was...he said, if i have a cast on....i can't shift...lmao, now that's dedication

Welcome ... and a well-deserved reward when you return home! Remember, the '05 LE is the fastest color!
wink.gif

Back