My 05 Silver/Black Busa

JCinTX

Registered
Well you guys I finally got to take delivery of my new baby this morning, I am so very excited so many things to say most of you all still prolly remember your first ride and how awesome it was.This motorcycle is simply a dream to ride, but scary as hell too, one lil flip of the wrist and 70 mph quickly becomes 120, I have never ridden a motorcycle that had that kinda punch in 6th gear it's just simply amazing. Don't go worrying folk she has my utmost respect and I am gonna take my time to learn all her secrets but that's enuff chatter for now.Plus i'm ready to go ride so here are the pics ENJOY. BTW The Zaino product is the easiest product I have ever used to detail any vehicle just FYI.
Jay

My_Busa_001.jpg

Looks sweet JCinTX!! That Zaino stuff is really incredible stuff. Just lookin at your Busa brings back many fine memories of my 05 black and silver before a cager destroyed my baby and almost killed me and my wife.
sad.gif

But enough about my mishaps. Go out and enjoy your beautiful shiny Busa!! Keep yer rubber side down, shiny side up!!!
beerchug.gif

nice lookin bike
cool.gif
wish it was nice here
sad.gif
how long did it take for the zaino?

Sweet ride, bro! Thanks for the pics! Now, get out there and RIDE! And then clean it up and put on another coat of Zaino before you put 'er to bed.
biggrin.gif

Great looking bike. Ive asked several people but never really get an answer. I want to order the Zaino but unsure WHICH parts to order. It seems they have 20 different products.

JD

Great looking bike.  Ive asked several people but never really get an answer.  I want to order the Zaino but unsure WHICH parts to order.  It seems they have 20 different products.

JD
I ordered the z2pro polish and zfx accelerator and the showcar carwash. I called them and told them what I planned on using it on and they said those products would do the trick.You may wanna give em a call also if you have any paint imperfections so they can kinda guide you in the right way. Someone else asked how long for Zaino and i'm not sure if you meant time to get it or time to put it on,took about 2 days to get the product and i'd say maybe 30 mins total wax time including the dry.The stuff really is amazing after it hazes and you start to wipe it off it feels like the bike or the towel one is static electricially charged not dust stays behind, I got a lil sloppy in a few spots and got the zaino on black moulding and plastic parts no prob at all it just wipes right off if nothing other than that doesn't make you decide to try it I dunno what will you get regular wax on a piece of moulding or something else it isn't supposed to be on and you have a battle on your hands..lol
Jay

The Zaino is lookin' really good! The most fun part to me is adding the Z6 afterwards. Just makes the shine jump right out at 'ya! Go for a ride and repeat!

Back