At Last!!!

RENO911

Registered
Finally, after 8 long years of waiting it has finally happened. My baby was delivered last night and the wife sent pics....yay Anywho, now she calls it the F.E.V. (Family Escape Vehicle) So, according to her i can stop B!tchin'...lol. I know ya'll like pics so here they are. Keep in mind that I am still in Iraq, and seeing my baby there while I am here is kinda like going to a strip club...pure torture. later, Bryan

attach.jpg

Personally, this one is my favorite...0 Miles!!! Wife said.."This will prolly make you cream"...if she only knew Last one by the way i swear..

attach5.jpg

Shoulda' called me to come up there. I'm only 3 or 4 hours away. I would have picket it up for you so the dealer would not have had to deliever it. Ya know, just to look it over and all.
Congrats. Beautiful bike.
When you get back, ride down to the Coast and I'll show ya around.

Sorry, it's early and the baby did'nt sleep well last nite.

<!--EDIT|Goldwanger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131883516 -->

Congrats and come home soon....thanks for all you are and have done for this country....may Godspeed be with you

So how long are you going to be with your wife when you first get home before the allure of the other woman (Busa) becomes too great? Tough dilemma.
smile.gif

Congrats! After your time spent out there... and all you've sacrificed for us here... you are most deserving of such a beautiful machine... and then some!
wink.gif

Warbrown asked an interesting question... When you get back Who's gonna get the first "Ride"?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No matter what your decision I am sure it will be satisfying!
ices_rofl.gif
But probably won't last as long as you'd want... OK I'll stop now
Thank You for your service and I hope you get back QUICKLY and SAFELY!
Moose

laugh.gif

Congrats and take care of yourself and your fellow soldiers over there,get back home to enjoy that Beast!
smile.gif

First Ride? I think that would be a sure bet :-)

Is that an 05 LE? If so, I have one just like it. Best color for a long time.

Take care over there in the Bible Land. Those antichristians will kill you given opportunity?

Take care!

Back