My baby is getting a new look!

Well my chromer just dropped off my busa 10 minutes ago. (Door to door service is a mutha ain't it) HOWEVER the chrome footshifter side footpeg that i bought separately did not have the stud that is needed to connect shifter to actual peg. I am mad as poop!! SO i have to go to the place i bought the pegs and banter back and forth cuz i know they are gonna say i lost that poop. The bike looks tight, but its too dark to take pics. Once i battle to get my poop right i will post pics tommorrow!! Bike is tight. But when your poop aint all the way put back together it pisses me off!!!
sad.gif

Well my chromer just dropped off my busa 10 minutes ago.  (Door to door service is a mutha ain't it)  HOWEVER the chrome footshifter side footpeg that i bought separately did not have the stud that is needed to connect shifter to actual peg.  I am mad as poop!!  SO i have to go to the place i bought the pegs and banter back and forth cuz i know they are gonna say i lost that poop.  The bike looks tight, but its too dark to take pics.  Once i battle to get my poop right i will post pics tommorrow!!  Bike is tight. But when your poop aint all the way put back together it pisses me off!!!
sad.gif
iamwithstupid.gif

Well everything went off without a hitch.....BUT as i looked at my "NEW" all chrome black and blue i noticed something!! I bought a brand newTitanium muzzy system. And it looks terrible with all the chrome. SO it must go. I am selling it today!! Once i get my new pipe i will post the pics!!
laugh.gif

This pic will give you guys an idea.  Still haven't cleaned her up yet or put on the polished can.  But here is a preview.

chrome.JPG

Hey Haze, I am thinking about the HMF pipe you have on your bike. Is it a big bird can? Is the sound deep and throaty sound or is it just annoyingly loud? Are you happy with it?
beerchug.gif

Alright guys and gals I need a good chrome shop. I live in Kansas and I need to ship my rims off to a good reliable chrome shop. I'm wanting the chrome shop to take care of the bearings them self. All I want to do is unbolt em get the tires off and pull the rotors and box them up and ship them out. I would like to only sacrifice a week or two for them to be chromed. So come on guys do your best detective work and find me a good chrome shop. All the places I have talked to either A.) don’t speak English or B.) only have two teeth. So get me some place better than this. Thanks guys.

bowdown.gif
not worthy

HAte to tell you but no one i know can give you a turn around of two weeks. Especially at the turn of the year. Also most place you ship to want the bearings out. You can take it to a local shop and have them remove the bearings. THen find a chromer. Sportchrome.com or alumachrome or http//:tocc.biz There are a lot of chromers but you should not expect them back in 2 weeks. HIH

Whats up BabyE I see that you still working on getting the wheels done. Haven't heard from you in a while just wondering if you fell off the planet or something. Hope you can ffind a place but good luck, PM me and I send you my number so we can hook up and go riding when the weather turns. See ya.

Steve

Alright I called sportchrome.com and they told me they charge 450.00 for exchange. I pull them and have the bearings pressed out for 10 bucks and ship them off. They pay for the shipping back to me and it would take one to two weeks. He stated that there price is raising up to 575 after this week. So that’s who I'm going with. So for around 500 bucks I'm done and my busa's got bling. What was really exciting to me was the fact that the sales guy at sportchrome spoke English that was the selling point to me.

got to love theenglish speaking Americans. It is a hard trait to find these days. I want to see that bike with the wheels done when you get it back, might have to get some aftermarket wheels if it looks good.

I had heard that your chain broke and it had cracked your engine case did you get that fixed? Was it covered under warrenty

I just bought an undertail similiar to yours but my blinkers are not integrated like yours. What brand is yours and did you buy it painted or did you shoot it yourself??

Yea my chain broke!!!!!!!!AAAARRRGGGGHHH Suzuki said it was not covered and I ended up having to pay 400 to get it repaired. There is still a superficial small crak in the engine cases but it will not cause any problems where it is at so I elected to refrain from replacing the engine cases since the bill was on me. My stupid antics of dry hops and rolling burn outs didn't help matters any with the chain so I just fixed it and cancelled my extended warranty.
My undertail is the Extreme Graphics Top Gun with the Libertek LED's. My turn signals are seperate. Let me know and I will send you some pics of the undertail.

ya dump me some pictures of your undertail. I'm in the middle of going home to fab mine tonight. I'm pulling some james bond shiznit stuff with my blinkers. There going to be hidden in those grab holes in your tail section with frosted plastic over them. should be pretty pimp if I can get them to work

Back