Paint done finally! Not perfect... but close enough.

dalynchmob4

Donating Member
Registered
Ok guys... finally got the bike back and the sun finally came out long enough to get her all waxed up and pics taken... the colorrite paint is definitely better than the PPG they shot her with the first time. I'm happy with it :thumbsup:

My baby girl turned 14 and just got her driver's permit (she only missed one) so we went on a "Celebration Ride" :cheerleader:

Watch out world... my baby's driving!! :laugh:

IMG_0729.jpg

IMG_0730.jpg

IMG_0733.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

Holy crap that looks amazing! I love the orange! :thumbsup:

Oh, and congrats to your daughter, make sure she drives safe!

She looks fine, I like the orange just perfect. Now you have to hide the keys her or she be riding tha nice bike. :thumbsup:

thanks guys... In bright sunlight, there is really no comparison between the colorrite and the PPG... whatever those guys do at colorrite, makes a drastic difference. :thumbsup:* (and it sparkles too!! :cheerleader:)

Wow, that orange looks great....good that it turned out the way you were hoping it would!

Another wow.....14 year olds can drive cars where you live? Up here you can get behind the wheel when you turn 16 and even that seems young. I have a 14 year old son and I am glad he has a year and a half more to wait. Good luck and be safe.

Back