Just too damn funny...

laugh.gif

are people really this ignorant?

I think I need more coffee...

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117192499 -->

I can't vouch for the newest of the R1's, but by the time i hit 150mph i can't even see my buddy on his 1999 R1 in my mirrors. Thanks for the laughs...

Maybe the other R1 had a 30 MPH tail wind as they were going down a hill. I don't have a Hayabusa yet but if I had an R1 I surely would exaggerate a little!!
laugh.gif

Hate to break it to ya, but I've seen 187 on an 03 R1's speedo. I know that's not accurate, and the idiot talking about the backpack is stupid, but they are that fast, at least indicated.

Speedo runs off a crank trigger, just like ours I believe......Should be just as accurate, no? Not that any bike speedo is dead nuts, but this particular R-1 is fast. Micron Serpent PC3, airbox mod, everything else is stock. I'm not sure how fast it was really going, but it'll get it!

I just couldn't stop laughing at all the guys saying they got scared at 150 mph.
laugh.gif

The Busa is just getting warmed up
cool.gif

I just couldn't stop laughing at all the guys saying they got scared at 150 mph.
laugh.gif

The Busa is just getting warmed up
cool.gif
i assume at 150 they shake like a fool with his dic in the snow ...hell my kat used to shake at 120 scared the hell out of me

LOL....too darn funny.....his buddy left out the part about him waking up in a cold sweat because that was 1 hell of a dream.

Back