Too funny. If you need a laugh check it out

"its kind of like those things when you cook a turkey and the thing pops out. well when that thing pops out on your bike it means your building up too much crank case pressure and you need to change your oil" :rofl:

Re: OMG What is THIS!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you kidding?

STEP AWAY FROM THE MOTORCYCLE ...run an ad and sell it before you get hurt

:rofl::rofl: that was one of the responses....too funny

We have some really cool people over on Gixxer.com. Here is another example :)

My 600 will do 180mph! : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
That's so mean, but so appropriate

super-retard.jpg

I do NOT like the look of that board! Way too hard to read! This one is SO much better.

Okay, I am going to be brave and go ahead and ask....

What was that thing he was talking about? I didn't make it through all 15+ pages of the thread so if there was an answer I did not see it. Sorry I am not mechanically educated.

Okay, I am going to be brave and go ahead and ask....

What was that thing he was talking about? I didn't make it through all 15+ pages of the thread so if there was an answer I did not see it. Sorry I am not mechanically educated.

The kick stand switch that prevents the bike from running with the kickstand down :)

GSXR "Chris" ?? someone needs to mosey on over to 99's house and see if there is a Gixxer hiding in the garage...

I figured you all would enjoy that. I read damn near the whole thing, LMAO a couple of times. I like the post when the guy offers to buy the "special" switch from the topic starter.

-Corso

Back