Wicked Kill In A Tunnel

doodoggy

Registered
This was done in a tunnel in Singapore, on an '87 GSX-R 750.

My bro was being tail-gated by some loser in a Toyota. After repeatedley trying to lose him, my brotha slowed down and let a gap build in the traffic ahead of him. Then, he downshifted into first and revved up to redline. Just as the car behind him got up close to him, he flipped the kill switch, and after a three second wait, started up the bike again...BOOOM!!! Backfire!!! He kicked into second and zoomed off down the tunnel...HAHAHA!! In the background, the sound of screeching tires and horns were heard. No real damage caused though...that'll teach people to tailgate a Suzuki!!! 'Specially a gixxer.

<!--EDIT|doodoggy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120698906 -->

Keep in mind you're only on 2 wheels tough... If the dumbass driving the car was nuts, he could have simply crashed into the slowed down bike...

He would have had a few dents on his front end but the biker could have been killed...

Even when i get crazy after people around me on the road i try to stay cool and keep that in mind
evil.gif

I agree with what Zef, we have to maintain ourselves on check when riding. By the way welcome to the Board

while safety is great, a good ole gxr fart is always great.... we had a few of em in the tunnel on the 25th, but nothing quite as loud as that dang ole HD
laugh.gif

Keep in mind you're only on 2 wheels tough... If the dumbass driving the car was nuts, he could have simply crashed into the slowed down bike...

He would have had a few dents on his front end but the biker could have been killed...

Even when i get crazy after people around me on the road i try to stay cool and keep that in mind
evil.gif
I wasn't riding the bike...it was my bro...with no pillion though...

I totally agree with you guys on being safe, but I have confidence in my bro...and I know he wouldn't do anything to endanger his life or the lives of others...

Thanks for the welcome...

Back