Just moved to Ohio &  nabbed my first thief

sproket

Registered
Guess what, my wife & myself were in the hot-tub (jacuzzi) outside in the back yard today at 5.30 p.m. the weather was 50 degrees,
we were enjoying ourselves when my wife sitting facing me noticed someone in our garge going through the b.m.w suv...It was not someone we knew.. We quickly jumped out of the hot tub and I went to the garge and my wife went in the house and called my sister,
in the meantime I walked into the garge and surprised him..I asked him what he was doing..He started mumbling while I hit the button
to shut the garge door..He noticed what I was trying to do and got out from under the half shut door..I grabbed him by his jacket in the driveway he was panicing and trying to get away...My sister was outside by then and screaming at him and also screaming to call 911.
The dude managed to slip out of his shirt and jacket and start running down the street..I was in my swimming shorts,barefoot and cold..
My sister then jump into the suv and went to follow him,meanwhile my wife is on the phone with 911.. she was giving them a discription of the man....Anyway the police got him less than a 1/4 mile from the house...Turned out he was on probation and know for his bad reputation..No one every thought this would happen in this peaceful neighborhood...I was kind of mad he got out of the garge, oh well every dog has its day.....

Yeah dude, you cant x-scape the bullshid, its everywhere.  Just glad to hear you didnt get hurt.

But it does erk the hell out me when people leave their garage door up unattended displaying all of their junk (toyz). Nothing but a personal invitation to thieves driving or walking by.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130115374 -->

U still down for a Polar roll out ?
rock.gif

yeah tell me about it..everyone in this neighborhood leaves their garge and cars unlocked..we had ours open because my bother-in-law was going to pick up his son...well we notifed the neighbors about the inciedent and locked everything up...

not supposed to stop until next friday according to weather channel  welcome to ohio the only state that you can use your air and heat in same day

<!--EDIT|hemroid
Reason for Edit: "brain fart"|1130115980 -->

How does next Sunday sound after 1500 ?

Also what side of town are you on azz pain, opps I meant dingle berry, oppz I really meant to say hemroid .
tounge.gif

Sucks that he tried to steal any of your stuff. Glad he was picked up, though.

Yep I guess they wer'nt kidding about the cold and wet weather up here.....
About the ride next sunday sounds good
cool.gif

BBB and myself are up north near the Polaris area.
Lewis Center for me and Westerville for Brain.

Yes I was about to say, Colorado is notorious about weather. pouring rain one second, and sunny and 75 degrees the next. Wierd stuff here.

Back