Just here coping with the corona virus...

How long can the virus live on paper such as an envelope? Food packaging and rolls of TP? The bag of rice I bought a week ago is now safe to handle without gloves??
They haff something I read that was telling people if possible to leave the groceries in their car fir 3 to 4 days after buying then:banghead:

….and the origin of the virus is out of lockdown...there might be something to this conspiracy theory after all..

Ive got a buddy that's always been bad about blaming everything on conspiracies and this has not helped me be able to talk to him 1 bit. Im not one for politics or conspiracies but I will say I don't believe this was started by someone eating a bat. Accidental or intentional I feel this was created and looking at the numbers in the U.S. that it's doing exactly what someone wanted but im not going for the whole it's 5g causing it conspiracy. I worked for a sign company years ago and had some training on led reader board signs and the radiation they put off so im sure this stuff isn't good for us but I don't feel it's the cause. Now I will say the difference between this stuff and the h1n1 or others is there fact we all have all the stupid social media and these stupid phones in our hands non stop so it's a lot easier to create panic:banghead: . Rant off now:thumbsup:

Happy Birthday
in advance ,
CBX .

:)
giphy.gif

I am here at my plumbing essential job coping with the virus , hoping less customer if that no customers to show up! but its been busy lately, I work here in Glendale we got about 100 cases here, we are still open from 6 am - 5 pm - I sure hope they cut down the hours but this company greedy so I doubt that, So I am here just trying to stay safe and avoiding contact at all cost. but I don't like how this company is not sticking to the new laws , some employees still accepting cash and cards doing hand offs coming within 6 ft. so yeah it sucks being at work right now.

I am here at my plumbing essential job coping with the virus , hoping less customer if that no customers to show up! but its been busy lately, I work here in Glendale we got about 100 cases here, we are still open from 6 am - 5 pm - I sure hope they cut down the hours but this company greedy so I doubt that, So I am here just trying to stay safe and avoiding contact at all cost. but I don't like how this company is not sticking to the new laws , some employees still accepting cash and cards doing hand offs coming within 6 ft. so yeah it sucks being at work right now.
And you're riding in the rain???

Ive got a buddy that's always been bad about blaming everything on conspiracies and this has not helped me be able to talk to him 1 bit. Im not one for politics or conspiracies but I will say I don't believe this was started by someone eating a bat. Accidental or intentional I feel this was created and looking at the numbers in the U.S. that it's doing exactly what someone wanted but im not going for the whole it's 5g causing it conspiracy. I worked for a sign company years ago and had some training on led reader board signs and the radiation they put off so im sure this stuff isn't good for us but I don't feel it's the cause. Now I will say the difference between this stuff and the h1n1 or others is there fact we all have all the stupid social media and these stupid phones in our hands non stop so it's a lot easier to create panic:banghead: . Rant off now:thumbsup:
...that was a rant...??
I didn't take that as a rant, I agree, the media is having a field day with covering this...

Practicing good hygiene habits are the key...the annual flu season kills a million people world wide every year even with a vaccine but there is not one minute of media coverage or any shut downs.

Erring on the side of caution is always a good thing.

My older son heard on the radio (Nova Scotia Cda) the cops were going to charge a husband and wife under the Health Provisions Act for not following the social distancing-while they were in their car....!!!!

Apparently the cop's supervisor came to their rescue and dropped the charges.

Imagine if that one stuck...we'd get charged for being in our house together....

There's going overboard and then there's this...….

Here's the little pond I did the other day..

We are looking to get some lily pads growing soon and will put some box wood shrubs around it.

........and it appears we will need to resurface our gazebo deck.

Pond.JPG

Back