Just here coping with the corona virus...

Not the ones that are available in New Zealand ,
after the Christ Church mosque massacre
the government changed the laws around
the air rifles and only the low muzzle
velocity type are for sale now .

Good old big brother
keeping us all safe .

Laugh out loud *

:lol:

#1stTheyTakeYourGuns ~ #GenocideWillFollow ~ #Historically ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
I braved the weather and headed to a Raleys market in the next town. Was 45 When I left and 35 and hailing when I walked out of the store. Had to wait on the side of the road for it to stop hailing as the Caddy don’t like little ice balls covering the road! Almost no meat, no TP or bread but almost everything else was in good supply, bananas, apples and the rest of the produce area was full.

Not the ones that are available in NZ, after the ChCh mosque massacre the government changed the laws around the air rifles and only the low muzzle velocity type are for sale now. Good ol’ big brother keeping us all safe lol
That sucks....

I do find shooting air guns to be as much fun as anything...

That sucks....

I do find shooting air guns to be as much fun as anything...

I used to have a .22 caliber target pistol that took seven pumps to operate. Very hard hitting round. Each round got well embedded in the wooden backstop behind the targets. I missed the kick and :laugh: BANG.

I took a funny online test supposedly to determine which gun is for me. Actually got it right if I had to choose just one. Here’s their recommendation and my Colt.

What’s yours?

Last edited:
I used to have a .22 caliber target pistol that took seven pumps to operate. Very hard hitting round. Each round got well embedded in the wooden backstop behind the targets. I missed the kick and :laugh: BANG.

I have a couple .177 cal one CO2 the other a pump, both will do quite a bit of damage.

I shot the pump (10 pumps) at a target around 50 meters away and the pellets embedded themselves into the 2x6 backing behind the targets...

The CO2 rifle will rip apart plywood backings and shred cans from around 20 meters, it has a 30 rd rotary.

Sometimes I miss the smell of Cordite and kick too...I then go to the range and plink but it gets boring quickly.

I used to go to my buddy's farm where sometimes he would buy a junk car and we would shoot the heck out of it. That was fun but he sold the farm and that ended that....

Reactions: c10
I have a couple .177 cal one CO2 the other a pump, both will do quite a bit of damage.

I shot the pump (10 pumps) at a target around 50 meters away and the pellets embedded themselves into the 2x6 backing behind the targets...

The CO2 rifle will rip apart plywood backings and shred cans from around 20 meters, it has a 30 rd rotary.

Sometimes I miss the smell of Cordite and kick too...I then go to the range and plink but it gets boring quickly.

I used to go to my buddy's farm where sometimes he would buy a junk car and we would shoot the heck out of it. That was fun but he sold the farm and that ended that....

I hear you. Simple target shooting at a range bores me as well. Too many restrictions. I used to shoot combat course style with multiple silhouette targets simulating several shooting situations including reloading on the run, barrier, close and distance. (That) was a great teaching tool (and) a real kick in the azz to boot!

I hear you. Simple target shooting at a range bores me as well. Too many restrictions. I used to shoot combat course style with multiple silhouette targets simulating several shooting situations including reloading on the run, barrier, close and distance. (That) was a great teaching tool (and) a real kick in the azz to boot!

That's good shooting...used to do lots of Jungle Lanes while serving and they were the best by far...

Did our "gunfighter" course where we shot over 1900 rds (primary and secondary weapons) over the course of a day at multiple targets-going back to a regular range day after that was....well humdrum at best...

Picked up a 4 pack of TP , bread , 2 pack paper towels, and ground beef.
Looking @ a Glock 34 in 9 mm full size . Same size as my 1911 . The 34 is supposed to be a great 3 gun competitor, and long sight radius makes it very accurate out past 50 yards. Seeing how with a G19 my son ,and I both hit half man sized targets @ 80 meters I think I'll be hitting well @ 100 yards .

Picked up a 4 pack of TP , bread , 2 pack paper towels, and ground beef.
Looking @ a Glock 34 in 9 mm full size . Same size as my 1911 . The 34 is supposed to be a great 3 gun competitor, and long sight radius makes it very accurate out past 50 yards. Seeing how with a G19 my son ,and I both hit half man sized targets @ 80 meters I think I'll be hitting well @ 100 yards .
Wow... you found toilet paper...
Miracles do still happen lol !
What is it with toilet paper??
People go crazy and fight to the death over the little white rolls :poke:

some jack jazz is supposed to have posted a "news clipping from a reliable source" that said China was out of TP and Japan had a huge run on the stuff about people were dying from Mineral deficiencies How toilet paper was supposed to fix that is beyond me. Lots of Imodeum left It was Total hokum Rat basterds
No one and I mean NO ONE seems to want to get their news from reliable and trusted services like And NBC ABC CBS or the like It all Read it today from Glitz news .com or some other bunch of clickbait stops
Things have calmed down around here TP is still hard to get for whatever reason Diareaha is not a result of the virus but no one want to listen
Over all things are fairly calm no here north of 49. The economy is taking a kicking and with the Russians and the Saudis having a pissing match Guel was 61.9 a litre this evening but should go back up 8 cents by Sat
Most people are obeying the rules but there are always Those People
Stay safe you guys

Micro Compact 9
OSP = Optical Sight Pistol
RMR = Reversible Mag Release? Or is that your red dot add-on?

@GAmedic Are you liking that grip's feel in hand?

Just curious ... hand guns used to be a hobby of mine. Gave away my very small collection years ago, regretting it now, but not because of the Apocalypse, just in general. If I were to get back in, I might start with this particular model (13+).

Do they still make Glaser ammo?

RMR is another term for the optical sight cutout.

I actually love it. Feel is great. Haven't shot it yet and it is incredibly light in comparison. I'll be picking up a red dot soon.

Really nice and
compact carry .

:poke:

3is7m8.jpg

#BuyWeapons ~ #ConcealedCarryPermits ~ #HowManyHere ~ #THEoRg *

All we got is sling-shots,bow and arrow and of course,harsh language to defend ourselves. O well,life in Canaduh.
I got a secret stash of TP. Shhhh don't tell anybody. Still fighting the war on Covid-19 and the war against dirty drawers. Rubb.

We are on stage 3 of the COVID -19 lockout at this stage we can only go to work or get emergency requirements this means no bike riding :redface: but I sneaked out yesterday on the 14 and went for a quick blast not sure how the law will enforce this until maybe with a total shutdown of everything today is another beautiful day here I want to go for a ride again but I am a bit hesitate should I go ? :thumbsup:

All we got is sling-shots,bow and arrow and of course,harsh language to defend ourselves. O well,life in Canaduh.
I got a secret stash of TP. Shhhh don't tell anybody. Still fighting the war on Covid-19 and the war against dirty drawers. Rubb.

I don't know about you but I have lots of weapons and so do many of my friends...

I don't have handguns as they are a pain to own but I have a few rifles and shotguns with plenty of ammo.

….and my TP is locked and secured with a solid cordon set up.

extended our lock down "stay at home" until the 1st of may today. We won at life as my wife calls it the other day and found a 4pk of tp and some paper towels. The local HEB has been doing a good job of getting things restocked at night. Just have to pick the right time to go and avoid people. Produce seems to be abundant. Found a few packs of ramen and scored on some rice and beans. Boredom is getting rampant but my yard is looking better!!! lol

My son and his wife just found out that they’re not only laid off for ‘awhile’ but they’re now completely unemployed. My son works full time for a small non union high end electrical business and they’ve closed shop for good citing building lease costs and benefits expenses for their employees w/o any company income has done them in. He and my DIL also worked for Dankos restaurant in SF, Jake a part time Sommelier and bar tender and Laura, a Captain of the serve staff, full time. Been there for years. Many of the rich and famous dine there. Carlos Santana, Sammy Hagar for example. The amount of their tips was amazing and why my son continued to work part time. Actually met as co workers. Dankos (look it up) is a very fine dining restaurant. They’ve now decided to close down until further notice causing every employee who was laid off with benefits are also now fully laid off with no continuing medical coverage and they have two kids! They should qualify for unemployment but may have made too much money last year to get the virus money allotment. Their good news is that they’ve worked their azzes off and saved a lot so financially they‘re in good shape for at least six months. Sad to think of those suddenly w/o any income and little or no savings. I’m thankful that I no longer live in a city of a million people having retired and moved to a mostly rural county with less than 200,000 people and so far just 23 virus cases.

Back