Just Found Out !!!

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
As some of you might know, My Nephew TONY recently purchased a ZX-1400.(Tried to Talk Him out of It). Anyways, He has gone on a couple of Group Rides with us in the Past.

A Driver made a Oncoming Left Hand Turn in Front of Him Friday Evening. He Broadsided the Van and Flew 30 Feet in the Air and Ended up on the Other Side. Bike is Totaled, He has Minor Injuries, and is Physically OK, Thank GOD. But he is Suffering From that Weird Sort of Anxiety You Get......... When You Crash for the First Time. I think They Call it Shock
crazy.gif
I know he isn't a BUSA Rider but I Consider this Group Like an Extension of My Real Family. So, Thanks for all the Support.....
sad.gif

Minor injuries after hitting a van and flying thirty feet is excellent! Glad he's going to be fine..

Sorry to hear. Glad he is OK. Sounds like a hard hit, and then to be able to walk away. Hope he heals mentally in a rapid fashion.

Hope he's going to be okay.

Throw the book at the cager.

--Wag--

"He walked AWAY !!!!", in my book that's a WIN not a FAIL.....
super.gif
I don't care what your ride is, that's a WIN !!! Tell him I said so.....
coolold.gif

Glad to hear he's ok. I'm sure he is shaken up, but you can't control other drivers. Hope it all gets worked out ok.

08 Busa for him, now.

Glad he is ok. I assume he was geared to the teeth to have minor injuries after a 30ft flight. That would be your good influence.

sorry to hear that man. hope everything works out and he gets back in the saddle.
beerchug.gif

I'm sorry to hear that he went down, but very happy to hear that he's OK!

Best thing to do in this situation is get right back in the saddle. It seems to me out of all my friends that went down, if they got back riding again they seemed to handle it better. Glad to hear he's o.k.

glad to hear he is going to be ok...getting back in the saddle is important for his mental well-being
beerchug.gif

Glad to hear he is okay. Anytime you walk away that's a good day.

As for the bike. Once he gets the insurance figured out maybe he can get his uncle to help him pick something nice.

And I have spare books if you need some to throw at the cager
firedevil.gif

It all boils down to him being OK. This is a major victory. Cars and bikes can be replaced people can not. He will either get back on a bike or never want to get back on. Either way is OK it is all up to the individual.

Glad he's OK....Healing takes time(that goes for mental too).

Prayers sent...

Dan

Back