Just bought my 08 last Saturday!

BAREPHAN

Registered
Picked up my 08 last weekend. The bike is just insane! I now know what all the hype is about!

A little background - had my cbr1000rr for 5 years when I decided to trade it in for a (brace yourself) 07 fltr road glide this June. Wanted the lady to be comfortable, more practical, stereo etc... Well needless to say that affair lasted about 3 months when I realized I'm not really happy on 2 wheels under a buck twenty. So I did a little research and after bouncing around between a k1300s, k1300gt, the gsxr, vfr, I found a very well taken care of 08 busa. I couldn't have been happier with the decision. HID lights, carbon yosh pipes, fender elim & I'm installing a genmar 1" riser this weekend. Stripped all the stickers.... The things a beast. I'll get pics up here hopefully this weekend.

So here's an official hello - looks like there's a lot of talent and creative individuals on here so I can't wait to "borrow" some ideas and make my busa my own!

Welcome to the oRg, cant wait to see pics of the new girl. Where are you located?

Congrats on the purchase. The rules say you must post a picture of the bike :)

It's that metallic charcoal color. I didn't even notice it was 2 tone charcoal/black until I removed the graphics. Best color - but of course I'm going to think that - it's mine

It's that metallic charcoal color. I didn't even notice it was 2 tone charcoal/black until I removed the graphics. Best color - but of course I'm going to think that - it's mine

Well at least you got the fastest color for an 08. :welcome:

Back