Bought a K8.. finally

ARS always seemed to be the cheapest, 90 mins aways ($10,850 otd). I even asked a few dealers in town to match that and they wouldn't do it. I was going to wait another month or so to get one, but I like this color better than any of the 2009 colors.
I got it for $10,500 OTD, $350 cheaper probibly doesnt sound like much, but it was enough to get me to buy.

Congratulations on the new addition to your family! :thumbsup:
Got a deal for ya.....................I'll GIVE you my helmet IF you take this snow I see falling outside my window along with it!!?? :laugh:

You northern guys are going to hate me, but it has been mid 70's here all week. Luckily I have been busy at work, so I haven't had much time to stare at the bike and think about not being able to ride it yet.

You northern guys are going to hate me, but it has been mid 70's here all week. Luckily I have been busy at work, so I haven't had much time to stare at the bike and think about not being able to ride it yet.

Wow. I've already ridden in 32 degrees on the Hayabusa (weekend before last).

Right now: 15 (not counting wind chill, which you ALWAYS have on a bike anyway).

Enjoy the warm weather and the new ride!

Just an update..
Since the lovely place I bought my helmet, didnt ship it untill 4 days after I ordered it, I wont get it till next Wednesday.
It gave me some time this weekend to do some mods.
I took off the rear fender, the reflectors, warning stickers, and all the other stickers I didnt want (I like the clean "no logo" look). Lowered the front 1" with tree risers, and put on heli-Bars.

08hayabusa 005.jpg

08hayabusa 007.jpg

Back