Bought a K8.. finally

Next round of mods will come at the 600 mile oil change.
I have HID's, Buell pegs, and no cut sliders, on the way.
Oh yea.. and got this already

08hayabusa 001.jpg

after I got it home, started more mods, did the oil change, put in the HID's, took off the stock exhaust. My no cut sliders will be here this week, then they go on, and the exhaust, its time to ride again..

08hayabusa 031.jpg

After wanting the new K8 Hayabusa since the first time I saw the magazine articles in July 2007, I found a deal I could not pass up. So its an early Christmas present to myself.
Its been almost 2 years since I sold my 06 LE turbo, I cant wait to get on this thing!
I picked it up Thursday from Sky Powersports, but haven't ridden it yet (sold my helmet with my last bike) So im hoping my new helmet will be here by the weekend so I can break it in.
I ordered Tsukigi Cannon exhaust and e few other items for it. So I will post more pics after I do some mods to it.

Great lookn bike, sorry you didnt get the fastest color.:lol:

Did you come by? If not hit me up next time. I have never seen so many bikes on the road this weekend. Glad to see your getting the miles stacked on.

I got everything back together today. The exhuast looks awesome, its seems a little loud at high Idle, but I havent ridden it yet. The T-Rex sliders are really nice.

DSCN0270.jpg

DSCN0266.jpg

DSCN0273.jpg

Back