Just bought a new track bike

I'm at Barber this weekend by myself :(

They still have Novice and Advanced available for Saturday, and all three groups available for Sunday.

That'd be a heck of a way to break her in, John. :thumbsup:

Travelling to Ohio this week. Will have to see how the September date works out. Mario still running STT?

racerV said:
Travelling to Ohio this week. Will have to see how the September date works out. Mario still running STT?

I think there is a track day at Nelson ledges, I'll go if you go.

Nice bike. Who is your agent, I am paying through the nose for the Busa, are they registered in fla? You got me thinking about the 1k, but think wife will divorce me.

Believe it or not.....Dairyland through Harley Davidson insurance. Call them up and get a quote, you may need to become a HOG member which is like 50 bucks. I think im at under $700 / yr for both.

Never thought of that, already a HOG member, always had a Harley or two in the garage. Thx for the tip.

Believe it or not.....Dairyland through Harley Davidson insurance. Call them up and get a quote, you may need to become a HOG member which is like 50 bucks. I think im at under $700 / yr for both.

Just finished Justin and thanks again. I can't find the no-cut frame sliders though. I swear I got them, don't know how they could have disappeared.

Finally, some pics!! Very nice racerV!! You'll have a blast on that thing :bowdown:

Back