Just bought a new track bike

I don't think he really bought one.

Since he didn't/wouldn't post any pictures of it.

And $39 a year for insurance? Was that for his Grandma listed as the main driver,
or maybe more like for theft only and not be ridden on the rode, I got it, it's a SHOW bike. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was tempted to buy one last week, as well. May still do it. Bike looks great!

I was tempted to buy one last week, as well. May still do it. Bike looks great!
Just do it! Honda East in Toledo is advertising them for $12,279, get a local shop to match that price or buy it from them and have them ship it.

a mere 12 + k. hahaha! well, i guess its not that funny for me! i do have to say that is a BEAUTIFUL bike, and congratulations.:thumbsup:

a mere 12 + k. hahaha! well, i guess its not that funny for me! i do have to say that is a BEAUTIFUL bike, and congratulations.:thumbsup:
Considering dealerships are making people pay much more, I think I did pretty good.

Just do it! Honda East in Toledo is advertising them for $12,279, get a local shop to match that price or buy it from them and have them ship it.

I was at $12596 OTD with 0%. Makes me feel better to see someone bigger than me with one.

STT is not racing. No winners and the events are not timed. I've discussed this with my state farm agent and they would pay no problem. I've since dropped insurance on my GSXR since she is track only now.

did you tell them it was for the track? if not they wont cover the damage if you wreck while racing.

Camera ho shot of my 07... man you're gonna love that bike on the track. They will absolutely fly.
BarberTurn2.jpg

STT is not racing. No winners and the events are not timed. I've discussed this with my state farm agent and they would pay no problem. I've since dropped insurance on my GSXR since she is track only now.

Camera ho shot of my 07... man you're gonna love that bike on the track. They will absolutely fly.
BarberTurn2.jpg

Congrats John. :cheerleader:

My insurance company does not cover the bikes on the track regardless of why I'm there. Most don't. I heard State Farm changed their policy on convering on track crashes. You may want to re-check that with them.

Took the stealth fighter out and introduced her to the mountains yesterday. OMFG!!!!!!!!!!! There is no way having this much fun can be legal, wait....it isnt:laugh: There's a new gunslinger in town Team Gixxer....just sayin':whistle:

You werent kidding about wheelies out of the corners.

I spoke with my State Farm agent today, asked if bike would be covered at a track day, explained to them that it was not racing, you have class time and instructors on the track riding at the same time you are letting you know what you are doing right and wrong, giving instructions. They called the someone else in the company and called me back and told me I WOULD be covered, if it was NOT racing. She called it instructional. SO YES, my agent will cover the bike. :)

I spoke with my State Farm agent today, asked if bike would be covered at a track day, explained to them that it was not racing, you have class time and instructors on the track riding at the same time you are letting you know what you are doing right and wrong, giving instructions. They called the someone else in the company and called me back and told me I WOULD be covered, if it was NOT racing. She called it instructional. SO YES, my agent will cover the bike. :)

That's what my State Farm agent said too. They told me as long as I'm not in competition for prize money, it will be covered.

Told you....these things are crazy fast / fun! Get that thing on the track with us this fall. I hope to do the last three events at Barber this year. I know Keith will do them all and Tiller is going to do at least two.

Took the stealth fighter out and introduced her to the mountains yesterday. OMFG!!!!!!!!!!! There is no way having this much fun can be legal, wait....it isnt:laugh: There's a new gunslinger in town Team Gixxer....just sayin':whistle:

Told you....these things are crazy fast / fun! Get that thing on the track with us this fall. I hope to do the last three events at Barber this year. I know Keith will do them all and Tiller is going to do at least two.
When is the next one you are signed up for?

Beautiful bike. The new Motorcyclist has a comparo of all the Japanese literbikes, good reading. Enjoy the heck out of your motorcycle! Doyle

Back